Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, May 27, 2017

Reality hacks

These are reality hacks that will work by the creator creating results. These are short worded description followed by a semicolon, then a description that may or may not occur.

This is according to how it's worded that you will, or need by thinking the idea and feeling it happen. This is unless you don't need it.

The gaming; the game reality hack works for those that want it to work for them. Andrew can use it and win with the idea.

Improvising; this improves your teamates game play by feel.

Head turning; turn the head one way all the way and all the other way. Then straighten your neck, this is just as you turn your head to face forward. The energy is there as the power to do things returns to the body.

Money; money comes back to me, this is double the amount I spend.

The upload kicked in; The concept is done and what do you think of that, as the point is that what you think is done. Unless you don't need it done, then it's not thought of by feel.

If then; the point is if you know things, then you can use them if you need them to work for you.

If; the if point is done or over with, that's some idea or iffy news by fee or feel.

I; I think the point is if you think about it I am okay, so I am aware of my options now. I will do a reality hack to get things done.

Mae; this is a concept an is the point where she gets over it, and doesn't blame me. She gets my article in the newsletter.

Whatever the case, I am not a target of hers anymore. She does not bring it up any more though about whom said what. So she is allowed the desk.

Think and do; think it's good and you can do things, once you get permission to do things.

Stop and go; stop what your doing and go with things.

Think and know; think about what is there and know what will happen by the spirit revealing the point to you before it happens.

If you think about it you will know what will happen, especially if you think "Kris" to get the weapon conscious to answer.

This helps in doing things right by the correct means, too. The next idea will be harsh. It will relieve you of pressure though so think and you will know. This happens sometimes.

A harsh lesson; whatever occurs know about things and things you do will be alright. This is a harsh lesson made better than what would normally occur. I think this lesson ends this vid I am watching so I guess it is.

Think; think kindly on the people near you and you get things better off. The feel is gone away, so I think to use what is necessary to get things done. Maybe he or she can do his or her reality hacks elsewhere.

Delusions; the delusions disappear and my conscious fades away, so I hope to live somewhere else.

Any game; he that plays it near me can win, even if normally otherwise possible. This is normally won by the player.

Power rings; think pulses of energy rise from the feet and create a ripple of blue or other colored energy. The source of energy is your blood going to your pineal gland, and that is how you can sense them. Deny the idea to keep working with the game.

Energy threads; the machine is the source, that works with the point and the feed is energy ohm feelings. This means that you feel to work with the energy without touching it, or you think to avoid if to get to sleep.

Big bomb; the bomb is huge and the explosives are what make the idea seeably viewed. This is where you see things, and strange or fantastic beings seem to be there.

This is where they are there and disappear right after. The bomb effects those that you want to effect. That's about it for this, so on to the next one. Hope you don't get caught by this, as its a bitch to get over.

Gigantuan attack; this is a huge being that is the end result of the big bomb, this is the point you see things that are there but not there.

However when the gigantuan attacks, it sorta eats the whole place. This is done by absorbing of materials energy and creating breakdown of metals.

The solution; think it not there and it disappears by fee or use is what's there by feel. Then the visions end and delusions disappear.

I think as your thinking a point then they end. This is as though you keep having this dream and seem to experience the end of it while your asleep. When you wake up, you are aware of things that are normal again.

Java; this is a point of creativity where you use Java on a computer, then the point is a cup of java to make refreshing conversation with by feel.

Focusing; think to create, and you focus your mind to the thought you have for creation. Then when you think you create what you need by feel. That's how you do some things by focusing.

Hitting; think to hit with what is there, then you do things that should not be. This is used in killing bugs, so think and you know what to do.

It's there; it is there and it's only there, this is also noticing things around you. So think and if you don't know, your spirit let's you know what's there. This is so you think, and you ca be what did the right thing.

Andrew; he gets what he wants out of life, this is for whatever reason that he thinks to get things done.

Kris; he does not bother people anymore. So he gets along with others, and does not annoy whomever it is.  However this is a good tactic, done by thinking a point and getting a result. Think a point then something happens to draw his or her attention away from the distraction and you are no longer ignored as though he or she goes to the door or feels irritated by the idea and you are worked with if you think to be worked with by feel.

An or Sue; she is the idea that used to live, and yet directs positive results by feel from where she is now by idea. Thinking to create things makes things better to do, and creates the idea to do as well.

So think and you shall have something to do. This is directed by feel with An or controlled with sue. This idea works as well, think this statement and do what you want: Think or work as your aware and do as you di or ca do to create what is necessary.

If not that use the ultimate reality hack, work by a lit candle so then think an idea to work as though magic, then use a candle to state the idea you want to occur as though the flame were lit or light the candle flame and think what you need as you state what you want. This is a candle rite that is multipurpose and works unless regarded and not needed.

The end
 The point is made and nobody is home unless they aren't answering the door, so I think I will find something else to do. This is a game plan for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *