Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

Thinking a point

This is what I have experienced in the game the prey as an ability of bio sensuality. The ability comes from psi enhanchements or enhancement otherwise meant as body working. Otherwise knowledge that is there is what will suffice to get along.

Think energy into the shape and the form shapes you, then you are somewhere else outside your perception. Think or feel the energy out of the shape and the shape is no longer you. Feel or think the shape moved and you moved as the shape. So thinking a point I feel the area then focus my senses to form into the objective shape, feel a change occur by thinking a change or shift happened. This shift doesn't last. So if I morphed into the shape of a box then I would be that box as I am myself, too.  This is until I decided to not be that shape.

Then if I feel the flow of body energy shift me out of my self, think I am that shape and I create my shape as thought the shape I want to be was there. So I am that shape as I am my own shape with a sense of being separate from myself. Then when done I shift back to my body by thinking the body flow and feel of the body otherwise shifts me back to my senses. Seeing as I was that shape, all I had to do was think it undone. Then it is as the object disappears from perception as a poof. This is amazing and the morph ability in the game "the prey".

The rest of the mechanical based or suit based ability; I believe these are self-explanatory, and will self-suffice to seem useful by the point they offer. Such as the viewpoint of: I see bent branches, I focus the feel and come to realize I am more of a stump. The tree is a part of me and I am the tree. The branches are also the tree but the foliage has been brought from the sun which rises in the east which is left. Branches are longer, this is fine. I will leave this as the branches must thrive for the stump to survive. A wider base with the roots. This is just the thought that occurred. Tomorrow I have to go to watch to find what is watching. Have nice day.

1 comment:

  1. I see bent branches, I focus the feel and come to realize I am more of a stump. The tree is a part of me and I am the tree. The branches are also the tree but the foliage has been brought from the sun which rises in the east which is left.

    Branches are longer, this is fine. I will leave this as the branches must thrive for the stump to survive. A wider base with the roots.

    This is just the thought that occurred. Tomorrow I have to go to watch to find what is watching. Have nice day.

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *