Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, May 15, 2017

Thinking point orgonne 4

The thinking point has been reached by fee or feel, this is with thought to do things and work things out by what you see to do. These couple of idea came up, this is just as though a log of events. This where you can replay, or create the idea anyway you want to do this.

Getting out of things; if you can get out of things you can get off of things, then you can get away with things.

Eating right; I won't eat between meals. I will exercise what I eat off in calories, this is so I gain nothing in body weight and can lose weight instead.

This is as though a switch turned off, and I wasn't hungry anymore. I can do anything that I think I can do or divert the funds from the bank to get achieved. Then I was able to do anything I wanted to get done. Everything is working in my favor.

Think and relate; this is to think or need things, this is just as your about to do things and you really relate to others by feel.

Focusing; the focus point is the thing, think and what you think is done or created, this is if you speak it or otherwise you get what you want. This is usually by action or thinking the idea to create the point or do as necessary by idea.

Focusing on need; focus in idea is your idea thought by a point or thinking to do things, this is just as you think about the point to achieve.

Using the right point and idea then makes you able to do anything, this is where you can do it unless you don't need to do things.

Office keys; Tracy finds her office keys, and things that are missing.

Thinking point; the satellite called the inmarsat is sent up as though correction in position by inmarsat were done.

Think a point; the letter that Mae wrote of recommendation is effective for getting merindy a job by feel.

Destination reached; think a destination to go to and you reach it. This is as though a thought pattern were there. However you just have to think your there. This is in order to know what is there. Otherwise your where you are.

That's the last I saw of him or her, and after that I saw other people that were similar. Interesting fate to foretell on someone.

I wonder what I will foretell on someone else that I run across as a point of fact, this is interesting that I can foretell at all. So I feel that I am good at something at least.

Albeit the truth is, sometimes a good foretelling is a foretelling that doesn't happen and is negative in results. However it could be this, that the ending is good for someone. So I will let it be.

Tasting; if you want to know what something tastes like, then the creator allows you to know. This is either as your promised it or as it's eaten.

So I think it's safe to say if you focus on the thought to know something then you will. Like you know I will bring in customers by thinking of them. See it as they are coming to the store.

I know it works as it occurs. This is at least done with the spirit that knows things before the moment as they occur.

Positive thinking; This is fun, Think of a moment that you know will occur, then it will happen as you wish. Oh think positively as you can when you do this. This is for positive results. I know just the right things to say.

The point; the idea is translation is smooth and creative by fee or feel, otherwise thought is what you can do. However it's in there, think and you know the way out.

This is a result of anti-love on a love society. So beware it's like a rachet to the back of the head behavior. So I think if your in behavior then you know things by what you do for what is done. This society I am in, may require positive reinforcement for the better thought is there by feel.

This is sometimes a conflict of interest, so I think I will see what I can do for now as I say things or do things from my viewpoint. This is the effect of life, love and liberty though, so I think this is where I will leave things alone.

Thinking where I am is most important on the street you know, I hope you and others remember that. As I think to take this onto the street.

So this is a reminder to do things that are making you aware. So I think so I believe to be at peace. This is where I think or get to do things or avoid things. I will seeya till next post, I am with the love of my life.

Think of tomorrow and work with the point, I just increased your intelligence by 100 points. Enjoy yourself as you can, tomorrow might have wwiii I simply do not know an if it will.

Think it and it's there is my rule, that is the main point of life for now, for life is just as precious as it was tomorrow, ciou for a happy end. Enjoy yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *