Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

stimulations-fot no dan

These are stimulations I felt in the past 24 hours:

the work point; I felt things that what is thought to work I think I will go on doing things till the end.

the end; I thought to not thought to do things so things work out by feel. so I am going home sometime, the home I was born to stay in. I hope it goes well.

in the en; the end is the thought that this is the end point so what about it? how welcome are people that exist for the point or touch. I think I will do what I can so thinking this, I will do what I need to do to survive if I want to survive.

end point; this is the end point for today, think the end point then you know the ideal that is the idea you could follow. think then you know or feel then you realize. after all my study, doesn't this mean you feel stimmulation then you think the idea. so if you are aware, you are aware by now, think in life that you know, so you know after death what you want to remember. that is the key to rebirth with your memories intact.

so if you knew then you know what you realized in some other life. this is a fitting endpoint that you can use, whatever is nearby to create what you wish by spell. this spell could be drug caused, this spell could be created by idea use. this spell is mostly done as stated by activity. so think what you feel then you know what you think to use what you have.

you don't have to use anything actually, all you have to do is focus then create by feel. that is all I remembered from one such past life. now the next one is more complex as I make him so, maybe he is simple think to create then you are so aware. that you create what you consider, as an ideal. I will name him spike.

what spike did in life was create things for fun then, working with others to create with feel. the ideal is the thought that you know what is there, thinking to create what he thought was good. he did things to others that was unorthodox as he was a druid, that was aware by what was done or thought to use as information was there.

so spike was dead by suffocation then thrown under a passing car, when he was killed by a bystandard that followed him. his ability was thinking then created feel is what manifested. he could have been suffocated but he was knowing for love. he was aware though to what he created, if he was felt he was someone else if not he was aware then working. I think he used a writers ability. that was spikes ability. now I know this I will use this, as I can do things by the ideal that things could exist. seeya around.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *