Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, May 27, 2016

errant

This is the moment of enlightenment, the day I think to use or see things that exist. I think so I believe that things will work out then, the creator will cause things to work out. So the point is this, think then you will know. This came from a errant life, that was a past life that existed or was there till not there. This is some stuff he or she believed.

working; work is the point the idea is having or getting a job.

allowance; this is allowance for things that would confuse you or just plain get you annoyed.

getting better; getting better is thought by activity you think then, practice at least spiritually so your better at things. whatever I do, there is no disgruntlement.

This came from a past life I shall name the debutant. So no this was not mine.

lisa; he or she is no longer a spoiled brat that begs for things. lisa still respects me for whom I am. no matter whatever she says I don't mind as there is no backbiting.

she; whatever the point she isn't angry by what she does.

he; whatever the objection, she doesn't bother him unless its rape.

so whatever the problem he or she won't have the hardest time possible.

uu-anti-aniskan; this stops the anti-aniskan effect whatever it is if necessary.

unrealististic; if unrealistic I am no longer hurt by what is there.

bealg; beetlejuice: if you call the name three times you defeat, as the person is defeated otherwise you become an olypzoid as you are in hell when you do that. so think of the person that you want defeated, as he or she could come anytime otherwise you can summon anyone. other than him by thinking of the person and calling the person's name. as you think the point or idea just don't then, he disappears as if defeated back to whence he came.

schitzophrenic; unschitzophrenic my schitzophrenia, so I no longer act mentally insane.

playing; the people that are puppets are no longer alive, you don't puppet them nor do you playact them as you don't react. as they are without energy they no longer live, to be puppeted in a puppeteers world or don't tell the tail.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *