Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, May 8, 2016

ending

The main ending

Drunk; the ability is remembrance with forgetfulness after, so you think you can do what you want. unless the creator, that's us that steps in to stop the drunk. One thing gone is that won't always be replacedby feel or feeding in another form.

 Creepy; I won't come off as though a creep no matter what I do. Even if I create some point that causes a normal reaction.

Theory; I think the theory is this, think as your alike or work as you think. When really when you act or do things, the body just does things with instinct guided by intuition. So you think anyway by fee or feel.

Feel; when you think it you know what this is, thinking by feel is naturally what occurs. So you naturally could understand or undrstnd.

So let's think before you speak before you act as an act is a form of speaking. Think before you go then you appear better.

So that covers this topic. Enjoy yourself and go, as you don't need to do things to not be bothered too much.

Think to do things illegal then you have a point that you reform by use or a meeting. Then if you do you don't get arrested, otherwise you can get arrested.

Depending on the ideal infraction is what forms the point of arrest, fine, where others get off. Yes I know this is interested points of view only. So don't take it too seriously.

Stomach; So when the stomach goes in the stomach doesn't come out. Think to hold in the stomach or feel to hold the stomach in. I know this is where your a veteran so now you can take off of weight.

Shakes; you get over to the place or the shakes effect quickly wears off. As though the third eye can cause decreased time, where time is faster. You don't have as much expenses, your ability is aware to the thought though.

Cleaner; You get to clean yourself by the power of steam. This uses a steam bath effect.

Back; You get home as though a magical ride that is there or materializes, so you are aware that you are home.

You are with the closest proximity, that means you also have what you take with you. As you have materialized someplace you lived or live. Any material is important as that is energy. This marks the way of improvement, any ideal is also improvement you can use.

Stalking; the stalk is the idea you have or hold, what is the fee or feel where you trace people to their origins or just walk. as you feel by your senses you know where you are obvious or usually are area aware, except the point you may run across. Don't stalk those that don't like stalking, if the trace leads back to you you could face consequences.

main ending; The ending is the thing that you create or experience with area focus to work ideal by feel or thinking. This is the thing that creates by what you feel. So enjoy what you have and thats all there is to this.

alternative ending; things are delivered, thinking to create with feel you know what will occur. this depends on what occurs or doesn't depend on what you do.

That is what I see for the millenium ending or the age of the christians.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *