Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, May 6, 2016

new suggestions

these are new suggestions from some place that I visited:

think user; think the user that gives this reality, this is the point that you feel what you want to feel or create as you know.

think; thinking the point, you know what is ther by what is available.

thank; you get slim real quick, think to get as slender as you want no matter the point.

you; This is to blame others or blame yourself, otherwise suit yourself by pointing out some ideal that the person did. That can describe the point you see. This just depends on your tone or what happens as the end or n point. Did you know that a person only has a 60 second or longer recall? they actually remember things if reminded though, so don't remind if this is bad.

thinking use; think the use then you know the point, that you can use or you could use things as they are there.

a thought; think a thought then show it, as you want things to be known or as you want to be known.

thend; the end point to almost anything. ciou for now.

the point by the end; whats the point, the end is the same almost noone talking. so I might as well say farewell or create some ideal situation.

the end; the end is the ending you know what is there or done, now feel safe and secure. as though chaos were the anchor line and the point is a point and calmness.

the send; we sent away our energy, that sent away or things now we need them back. thanks.

the done deal; we are done by now, think or feel to use your bathroom or think to work with others as things work out.

the end file; this ends the file think to use, en fi or an en to fix this or mark the end.

the beginning; the beginning is the end, thinking to use what you have causes you to remember fully.

the ending; the end is the point so this allows of an end point that works with what is there. you just have to be in the right area or position or end this by thinking not to do things.

the reality; the reality is what is there, as this is a layer you are actually in your own reality. you true sight anything that is nearby, that is with trance that you know what you do.

the trace; the trance is the thing where you think then focus, then go to so location, then another and another then quit and if necessary reset the modem. then you lost the trace.

the end; the point is made you are done, you begin as you want to mark the end ideal location then pause then reset things as necessary. you are back to where you came from by feel; the end is where things are natural. this is where you highlight something then backspace or clear the point or clear the history.

the reason; the ideal reason is stated before or after the point. as a comment this is amazing.

the area; the area is realized now seek to end what is not supposed to be.

the it; the hit or ideal is done, the point is reset or reconciled. you know what will come with no fear.

the hit; the hit is it or something else, you know what the hit is its not a drug its a thing that is useful.

the end;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *