Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, April 28, 2016

xanth

this is from psychicly observing the land of xanth, no with what is there you might say is this a pun? yes if you think something amiss yet interesting. quit if your ahead to do something else that is rather amusing as these are from a dungeon or building site that is abandoned.

awareness; Aware is the human, awareness is for the plants. Being is for the insects as being in awareness. I listen to music. This won't lock you in your mind mood. I am aware and aware by awareness, now just listen with what is there.

aware; I know or kill now the moment by ideal or allow what may come, that is the now for happening as if an ideal to learn with what is there. As though "I am the key to imagination. I am the key to imagine. I am the key to perceive if purple means dead. I know the point to do and not do."

clearness; clear thought is clear virtue, don't attack for no reason.

clear; clear is the word you think, then is the point you do if interest is there.

xanth; the land of florida with magic or the under continental florida of atleantians.

mundania; an the land of sport and focus, think the sport then you have the focus you need to carry on.

mundane; every normal ideal that occurs by some activity. this is just a ticket on a bus.

no reboot; nothing overheats except superconductors, so no reboot required unless necessary.

aliens; I noticed that there are thought forms around the area, that I think are atmic lifeforms or beings. Some aliens show no concern except for the future at a tilt, except for no love is love that can seem what exists us. So I think I thought in use the ideal was creative but I know the point is excrutiating to some that create the thought forms. However the life is what you think and there are actual aliens some other dimension as shown after a cleansing of the area that sometimes show as photosynthetic flash beings or actual aliens without the flashing as they show in spirit. So I am not surprised with what I will do. I will leave then enter then things are fine. Then when energy cleansing is done, you can sometimes see them in the dark as flashes in the night.

note trick; write a note to create with focus, what you wrote to create with the creator doing it. when you burn it or glimpse it you create the note, thinking or feeling to make end results occur as though by magic. yet you can look at the writing or graphics, thinking to see what is there then you know by psychic vision. that' the unique nature of this note, you glimpse the ideal by what you feel. you only have to write what you want to occur for magic. as the eye blinks several times per second, if so you can use the note as a suggestion or as an ideal to be.

item trick; think the item as it exists creates what you wish by thought or feel, as though hexed or spelled thought is use to occur what is felt to happen.

some lost article

Taco soup

1 pound ground chuck or turkey
1 can corn
2 (16 ounce)cans diced tomato
2 (8-ounce) cans tomato sauce
2 cans beans, chilli mild, medium or hot
1 pkg taco seasoning
1 can ro-tel

Brown the ground meat. Add remaining ingredients, then stir well. Simmer for about 30 minutes. Serve.

Notes: You can add sour cream, grated cheese or fritos.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *