Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

How to create in the subconscious your own transformation

How to create your own transformation as here from the original.

How to change the self is both mystifying and working by conforming or allowing sometimes without conforming. Some can't do it even by this subliminal where some can. Think the effect is to transform then your subconscious changes the body, as though it were to change into becoming a unique individual. The way you can do this is think to meditate with focus to create what you want, then you think the change as you either speak it or think the changes occur. This is usually by feel hexed or not, this is with focus which is the pituitary that does things you think. Then you can do it.

Then you create what you wish, as you think the point as you use some point as a rolemodel. Breath in then breathe out, then think to change as you wish or want the formation otherwise if not too late. Where your pituitary takes over, then stationary you think the change then you are the change. So think a point then you are with the point that starts as weight loss or weight gain with what you eat, seen as a point is energy related idea or energy that is existing by the point.

So think your slender as you change then you start to not feel hungry, as you lose the weight or extra mass to change anyway. So think the way to work, then you are aware by what you think to do. So think that you do then you will transform by focus with feel. Due note you can use pea or any innard to assist the change. So its so easy to make a change. Just think it then the creator causes your body to change yet the body resillience is resistance if you think there is some. Think to stop compulsive eating and eating after.

As I see it this happens to most people, so think to stop if you really don't need to eat. Think your body shape is thin and state I will not eat my weight. Then you don't as it just was suggestion. So think to not eat yet drink water, cold water to counter the need. If you think a point as you were. Then you completed the tranfer of energy, that is counted as transformation or formation and stopped the starved body need. That is all there is to this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *