Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, April 23, 2016

gg suggestions

healing ideal

changes before you attempt to eat; the changes before you attempt to eat, usual are the ideal done before your time that your body reacts to now. thinking the point then you experience the sensation before the ideal is done.

What you think; what you think can occur, perceptionally angel michael can do this. as the angels can make things occur to get things with ideal points or situations. this is as though I have done this already and don't mind things.

when I feel or think; then the angels will occur or make happen what you want. that is the point to work with another or work, as you feel except communication breaks or money loss. I already begin to see the results I wanted.

focused fitness; Its am america: the right time or place is what fulfills you, as you are fulfilled by water or a small bite of food or not eating as if I drank tea ir cold water by feel. your shape is already taking shape as if seeming less weighty. this is use by other things I can do with life. the shape only requires 1500 calories per day.

younger; this is a point or ideal, your skin is clear and you look younger with less weight. as less in more use by work out, no matter the point.

results; whatever I do or gain in wealth I won't get fat. So I go thinner with more wealth or activity. Whatever the activity I will grow thinner as I grow or lessen with age.

The use; Thinking the use I will create the point then work the way to live, no matter what occurs with the body. this includes going to bed early because of springtime adjustment, think where you get used to the time of the setting sun early going down.

limits; Thinking to understand that the true limits of Healings, you know they are not limits in the true sense. The Healer’s only limits of the level or extent of what they can Heal, is dependent on that which they believe that they can do.

zoomatra sumatra; what is there is not done if eating so think then you may get what you want. as though what increases you decreases you as well by feel. this decreases the swelling that occurs with lack of minerals. that somehow are there in the body, so the body cures itself.

zooming in; think a point to end this moment then say the morning prayer, otherwise think as you say some ideal that the god will appear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *