Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, April 2, 2016

uses by feel

these were entries near the last moments I was aware of, then I was in this life I live. this was set so I think I am repeating, otherwise things work by the feel as I think to work with ideal. so now I can choose to live or die, allowing my body to survive, otherwise shift to another planet as I was thinking to live somewhere else I might as well live on another planet as that is thought. this will be from a shift by conscious then, the spirit is where I think my soul is where my conscious is by fee or by feel things work.

cool ideal though I think I will do things naturally as I will wait till the right time. the right time comes as I think the right time happens, so this is the point my end can occur. that is what I was thinking then as I was somewhere else. somewhere else is possible as I think, so I am alive or dead seeing that I survive I will shift the soul to somewhere I want to go.

I remembered the opposite of death is birth or there is no death for the soul. so enjoy yourself. I am well enough to live as I must. so I think I am alive till the point I think to allow death. yet there is no death there is only passing to another place or existing point, so whatever occurs will occur by feel. move on, no bother just go on. this doesn't effect the computer. so the need is different.

think by feel to make use of a sentence or ideal that occured then write it like a definition that suits the moment. Use is the action, ideal or intent words, you got atleantian then. simple right? well try to translate that. tis not easy, this is in on en in an so I think this means; this equals numbers at the end with no another. so this is an en end point I see. so think to go as you leave by feel. that is what I meant. now you can practice.

an = hand, animalism
eshe or ehhi = yes
usha = correct use but the ideal is there unless it is not there.
eshi = yes, creative focus, off, ideal or based off of value by or with ideal is feel
es = no or number value
so = consumption

an is dead; think the point then you are aware, that things are working by feel. this is a reminder to work by better means nothing more.

ca gi; think the target state or think ca gi, they ca give 2000$ or what they want to give remember faith is belief with the absence of evidence as though alright.

need; if necessary when I need to I don't see the need by feel, so I will leave things alone or off.

link to like me; think a point of myself to link if you want to know or like me, otherwise don't think of me to not link to me.

end me; this is a point I think to end the point I live here, this was supposed to be on the 16th of april 2016 this can be anytime that you or I want.

substitute thinking point or en enhi; no matter the point I won't be charged, trialed or by error put to jail. if so I will win as I have a good defense. however I lose 40 lbs, no matter the point or ideal. think of clearing up the problem thinking by ideal to clean up. I did this so things were aware by what I do thinking to work with them I found that I was aware to what I did for a living. then I found out I had enough for things for a month or less. so I will continue till I don't see the need to continue. that is all for today. ciou till later.

the bridge between; the bridge between is impaired until not impaired, so that the ideal is focus that you do to create by what you break or create ideal havoc for. seeing the point is a sight by feel. the feel is there if you think to know by feeling or if not known then you think logically. see this is no where there is no point so I think to work by feelings, yes some ideal is there so when I feel this necessary then I think to work with some knowledge. that's the bridge by feel then you know.

echi enhi ehhi; you can skip to the end anytime. things work out. people survive, that's all I saw. I think I will live with this ideal so things that work out also work out for my friends. so I think this is farewell till later. ciuo. I ain't going to church. so I might as well do something interesting.

end; this the ideal cycle of life I went through that is use, usually by some basic point elsewhere that exists as I thought. not all the time is the ideal sounded true, so I think I will go and do what I need as I intend to do things by feel.

so need; whatever the switch is that is there that turns on the need to eat more, turns itself off as the need is thought and not done. this ensures that I can go where I want to go, by feel this is without the need to eat more then the need subsists till nothing.

the end; en en hi this is an ideal that exists somewhere else not here, as a point where this is the end of something this only means nothing more done.

aftermath; think to the point or use to create as your aware by now or the uses get out of control so think a balance then things work as you want.

this includes:
so en = consumption endpoint  the end endpoint is where no greed no problem so things work out well.

so end = think the ideal think the point think the ideal if you want to do by thought so by us, as if your need is there enough to work with the ideal. what ends this is so end if hex with a statement.

see to think; so think to do the ideal if you want to do what you think as a thought.

see a thought; think a point or thought ideal to create, as you wanted is use though to create as things are there to create with to make work or less work for you.

see thought; think or use is where you think a point or feel, then you know what you can do as you suspend disbelief then, you know by feel what you think to create as you focus to know.

think then use; think the point then the device does things, according to thought that the device consciousness has to do. thus its alive at the end or en. then think of what you want to do. then the machine or device does the ideal.

parallel parking; think a point then use is available space. this where parrellel parking is fun. where you focus then a space suddenly opens up then you know what to do.

the end; so en then the end is ended if. you en think to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *