Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

interest ideal

Here's some interesting things:

moisant escrow; The moisant escrow funds are released to us quickly. As the creator causes them to resolve their differences quickly, paul moisant writes the article reasonably no matter what as we had. So things at the end id to work out between the brothers. Calmly with less frustration by energy things work out. This is a wish that works by thinking at the area a timeline shift, the subconscious works the effect according to how it needed to be done.
.

pinging points; tapping points that exist on your body you use accupressure, that creates with the pressure point tapped better feel or flowing energy. This is used in energy flow or blood flow, points you see by the flow of blood or area getting better.

butter beer; a little melted butter, mixed with water and stevia or raw sugar. this has an odd butterscotch taste.

icecream bread; 1 pint ice cream mixed with a little water, mixed with calories with self-rising flour. Bake at 350 at 45 minutes in loaf pan.

the end; the ending is what you think by feel.

the great seal; so we see a seal upon that floor. this seal was broken by the ideal that no extra pressure was uponst us as we had an unbroken mind, that broke the illusion as we feel or this was usually as we thought. So we see reality as we knew it or realize it by focus then, this is what we knew or worked our own limits for results we had. That is all to the point so this series ends on that point. However I have something to add, if you build a bridge you can if safe then walk it. That is all there is to this, feel free to burn your bridges.

that is all taught by the famed roman philosopher called socleus that works off the basis to create is correct then use is what you think will occur. that was all in the days. then the point is ability or ideal, situations are awareness that is really an ideal at the time by now we know what will happen with this. as the emporer says "this is a forknown ideal opportunity." then that was all he had to say before going on conquest. so that is the lesson of the day.

as it turns out, the lesson really was don't force things work with things. so I think the point is foreclosure the ideal is foreknown activity. the point is acceptable use tactics. that is all now drawn as a day. Now is the moment or purpose that act as a closure is uponst us. for the day will come that is against us, we will work to win the peace of the moment and with that greed gone then we still win as we can.
written by socleus the roman philosopher

formfitting clothes; An the clothes causes the body to change to suit the clothing as we had. So the form fit yet not the larger clothes, the larger clothes won't fill us out or cause us to fit the larger clothes. we however shrink or change to fit the smaller clothes unless unpossible. whatever happens we won't gain weight by this we will lose weight instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *