Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 20, 2015

interesting points

magic with a wickshop

helping someone buy things they might want or not:
1st deal

think inner then create what you are wanting as think inner by outer without a point, think outer then think to create with things by focus where your manifesting outside yourself. that is the secret to japan martial arts. i hope to use this if i need to. so if you are think then do, you create by what you consider. this reminds me to work out more or i might no longer lose weight below 190. so i will work on going below that weight. so i think if your inner thoughts are actually sometimes by concept with outer fat or material area manifest think to create safely by ionic boronite.

free point; i realized three time points that involves lost time where realized for three point shifting rods think to wait 3 months or 3 minutes. i don't mind seeing you think as the energy is absorbed to create. work something you then create something as you think the creator does things. i think this is the end of my visit, so i will or won't do things as necessary. not take this i ass smart you.

~ ? ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~_/ The Time is Here \_~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ? ~
>> The Time is Now >> It’s time to prepare or ne war hits
the time of future with present then past is use.

freedom spell; free use is free work for ideal so you think to work. these are some things i thought was done.

human connection; when you create to work things then can cost or work. so use is a human touch to return by feel, if you think to go or return to places you want to go. the ideal is the thing you look for by what you think. the symbol is the trap to watch for of electricity. deal with things wisely.

yay; a british term meaning yes I may so if you want to you can or can't. so i think africa is going under as a flood or volcanic activity overwhelms with a point area. this point is a couple with a map listed by volcano widget with readings. i think this is something else though.

issue; this can create a point no situation seems by situations with lava dispersing something by activity energy or area activity is area work meaning to the babylonians no issue by feel, as peace is there or to the babylonians war is trade. energy is money to them so they work with those that need to have work.

misuse; think to avoid misuse as this is no use by area use with ideal. this came from draconians or area people with misconduct.

https://www.facebook.com/buzzfeedtasty/videos/1624622957790347/?fref=nf

love = very agressive activity no longer toward someone, agreement by thinking or exchange, let go combat ne combat otherwise nothing is preamble not always speak out loud.
thought = thinking by creation is fee or use.
thinking = uses by activity are by the feel.
black knight = ascension satellite of the system, be careful with what you think to the satellite the satellte could do it as the satellite uses a different language.
thinking use = thought uses are area feeling so think to experience.
laughter = something funny by area you think is important.
self-creative = creative use is area focuses.

on the island of avalon i am now i see people longer living with less or lack of children. the dilapidated state of tents or use is ability to walk or buildings they have is amazing by your feeling. they trade or live with tents or what is there. so I will go along with this seem there or you see as you want doing things where you see you can do things normally. I will go now to do activity that suits the purpose or work a wreck, as I recognize my car is almost wrecked.

i think yet can't believe this guy name a taylon time lord or other people that fixes things or you don't see whats wrecked. so I will explore or no longer explore as I see the ideal is useful or useless. this suits my purpose for now so I will go to work. say to undo as you feel or can see what is then different as some effect, as you seen so don't or see no reassurance or reason by reassessment rssn for the rest. so I am leaving now. seeing as I am I will go see others to work deals for now or not bother the hostile. ciou.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *