Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, August 26, 2015

creative point

 This is use or was as i am aware if i concept so by concept this was awareness. See with http://spellhawk.blogspot.com/2015/08/guava-bend.html that was the endpoint work with this, so I was thinking to see or do "your value does not decrease because of others inability to see your value."

 I think i know who did their ideal against you. so i don't have to do this. the person that sits near thats next to you. so if you thought to do this i think this is what or where you consider what is there. then think stop then things stop as you consider things better. so i see this use i think this is i would do things for yourself. so you don't have to create with this ideal. this is what i think to do today, i think to do things or create things as the ideal is necessary.  "So you think or wish, think to work with others. This is our motto." Says the employee I think is there.

 So i think the suggestion to cease or no longer do things that are newanted suggestion by myself from doing the thought. the ideal is thought use so i think this is alright to do. i won't die off anyway so i think i will stop. the creator creates as i think energy from the creator is working with the things that could work, otherwise thats energizing water heals by your point though thought you cure is anything. so ciou for today. so i think this is energy enough, think to do things then work to create or then not do as nothing to spend or you keep some back.

 Life sometimes surprises us. Write a reply or work with the end result. I ignore life to wire, cut or work with others. why do some ignore life? i think this is energy no longer created is the point. so self-created or thought is the point you might tone things down. this means you can think or focus to cause the body to reduce the ennergy weight or mass to no longer be there. thats how this works if you touch three body pressure points, i think by thought energy is the point to some or the point as though this is what occurs. i think the creator creates what you consider. so this means no attacks here. This is what is worth the moment.

 The Charms, Spells, Hexes by Curses of Harry Potter and High Magic Chant this came from the six-fingered humans with the water energy. I focused to use the point or think to drink water, or then know what i see by mustard powder. I think this is what I saw. I think to use a wand, I use this ideal with the creator manifesting otherwise. This was with my dream so this is possible here.

 High magic is the study of using power words and phrases. Use a wand, force or this focus energy uses the hand and focus by the hand on casting as if a wand. An alternative style is to think of the words to cast then the creator creates things and then have an ideal is you just think the ideal then the point is manifest, imagining the image or the right ideal while you do a flick of the wand or think nope near the right time.

 A note on high magic: High magic chants are formed by so many, if you suspend disbelief, the ability is there to work or create by your own ideal. This belief is unusual so this is what occurs, I think at least somewhere this is unformd bo not thinking the need or an devert is eveis avertius to adverse by idea is not needing things or reverted. This is caused by a statement of the word or phrase evoking that belief and with the intention that its will sometimes ended by added before or after thinking "reverted".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *