Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

The Magus or dead mayan god azaic

gas can make you see magic, so if your energy creative or energy alert. if your aware some idea is you think then you are aware. that is the true way of the ideal user feel or area feel. magick is interest so i accept things that you consolidate to use. ascend the spheres but non will know till you think they will. see that is a truth about magic. think the point then you know. i think then you knew by the feel or area you see or sense.

this is the sense or sensation by the feel. this is useful as though you imagine books or boots flying if you need defense that cause hurling or order with feel. this is sometimes possible for a giant by exchange with electronics. un no guthrie or other places is so i don't unallow my death as im is suspicious in my braums. thinking to go i stop then turn around then go somewhere else. somethings by notice or not there.

nm; as i am not a target no point there is no negative margin or damages except for ideal. so i am sure i am aware sometimes is usual by now seeing, the point is ideal i am not a target. starting with her, think to work as things are not always as sometimes better. as you think your somewhere or some area time is what you think. don't do the likely if to see no pain.

Em en; simple this is by some point there with no destitution for a cloak.

cleaner; don't clean things out. work things out with people.

clean; seem clean or you are clean or use by ideal is unique.

this can lead you to believing that your ability is possible by feel or losing the electronics is with no ability this is with no ability that the electronics can create what you start with is with no area creativity. the body is deadened with deadness setting in so there is no body to use as resurrection. seeing this i think this is energy use or area user feel, this by any indication for use by light or not buying things with feeling is the point i made to you why i left so we can't always keep the car or truck body. orange glare is argon, dark light is turned off or body.

a roach formed is a sign of left over poison traces by feel or deadness with food poison or otherwise area xenon gas as yellow. the area is revealed as you are thinking to shine a light the gas or trace gas is what changes the color or area bug can detail trace gases that shouldn't be there. the thinking you are near or with by feel. this is what you think by ideal as you hold an object, this is orange flare as xenon gas then you see. this is uses with area light using some astronaut ability as this is a light with something else held for comparison. so shine a light at a street seen sign, then see a strange green or orange bug thats a great sign of argon gas near the area.

so its in the morgue think to gain better or not move as you think to work things by area your use is where you think or what you consider is right. the spot law is energy with light is what you think, as a spotter with a light effect that shines if a living soul is there. this is how you can tell if something i think is alive there. without touching that switch you can tell by feel or area sewage as a sign or sewage line if you weaeek or smell you have breakage.

this is where you think an enemy or life worker for 2 days or less is where you find one. this is working now so i don't have to worry, i think i thought too much or someone told me i was wrought to live. as i was not supposed to live after i died. so i am probably a zombie where i am from doctor who as i remember there then here. so i will seek to kill the zombie part that keeps me alive with water then focus to create better results that eat up the zombie energy so i am dead once again so i didn't live too far along. so this is no longer living dead. i think all i have to do is then let the body die. the mayan death god or deadly gods aztecs used should work. if i can get away from civilization you could say what is wrong is correct to by feel. think you go through a seal with fancy or ideal to get away.

Until then as i think, if to work with the working part of the brain creates with ideal the rest of the area to work this works. this is with the part or point to work with another so you aren't diseased. the chi energy cures this ideal that the brain is wrong so you think then your restored sometimes by varied ideal. seeing this uses vibration with the point or area concept to restore yourself by concent. so if your dying then shift away anything of magic becomes apart of you if you shift by magic or psi. this was noted by the point i think or use. i noticed the shift uses the memory you work by real thought or feel is there so you can create changes as you consider what was done then you won't react to negativity. otherwise you could change your reaction to react differently or non at all. then if you knew what was actually done you could change your reaction so you don't always react to the shift. then watch how people change with reactions.

this is the peoples reaction to me as i work with them noted here.

monsterism; not here or not me, think no more thought is nulle nought is done nothing is possible i am not moving i am a monster. if you think anymore thoughts to me i will attack you then not regret thinking no more of this ideal, i will leave to be nice then not act monsterous anymore. if i am trusted anymore i will form mosterously what i think so i will leave now to deal with myself and not ever come back. i am such a monster i left as i set up a system that is double evil so that is life i found out after i resurrected a body that wanted to act himself out as i found out then i sabotaged his mind then killed the body to create with his energy that turned him into a female so from him i get menaced thought so i think i either will kill myself or live with noone as i cannot be trusted, so i will no longer want to live so kill me here or see me later i am not ever going to come back by now. now this monsterism is no more. i think that this is what i am good for so continue as you are ableminded where you want to go.

This idea came from the Arboreans, by a point as if a thought is energy there is nothing wrong. As you can feel something to see the illusion if any illusion there can be. So what ye thought to do in life, that creates nothing but an energy to work with? You or others that care to work or create. I see the area so the point you think or create is what you consider seen as you think. Remember wee are not human you are so thinking you are is not necessary. This was useful or by thinking to area or feel to turn off the alarm. I think this was successful so I might as well go. I will never be a monster again as i learned i was never meant to be here i will now take my own life.

this was a ploy to get people to not be on my case, so they disabled themselves as they were thinking the point or part unless they were not by my case. i think this was something i think or thought to do so i was left alone so i was not bothered by anyone where i was thinking about. so i will try a different ploy now. think to do things as they are there to create or do, then as they are i see they are aware sometimes not born a monster. monster how do you plead? i will not hit myself nor act out ever again against so i will never do that again, as i am not at fault i will pay no more unless a money account or bill so leave me alone.

that is what the crime lord said as he was caught jibbering to himself. i think he was listening to someone else as i think this was onslaught in his mind he was highly insane. i think this was done already as a past memory leaving nothing but a behind. alright why not use this as a point to improve or do something else. this i think is nothing but a point that exists. so till next time seeya. i think this was well written the car is free, so i think by thinking this you are no longer with a monster that guided you to monsterism. so there is a difference between monsterism or ideal is a monsterish gamma resistant worm.

lya nioh your freed by area fee or order form by area feel. inveal is your third eye that is the pinneal gland you can use to stop or do else, this was to stop the use or activity. think i am well enough to fit or work with the normal clothes. so i will go as thinking this i think the tardis chapter is over so turn off as if you think to use creativity then your free. you can always imagine yourself not caught or before your caught lets say avoiding the trap. so lets report something else as you do things work or don't work, so i think unlock then is need as you turn the key or drive off thank you. as i think i am i am aware. this works to seeya around.

otherwise think to unlock the power or ability then you can turn a key to create the ability to work or achieve the goal. think to unlock then drive as though hyperdrive. this is to cause what you wish. i think as you are what you wish occurs. this is when you create something by the feel. drive by the area to work or so your take is the message off the web or otherwise can seem car sales. this is to make sure you get what you want or not get what isn't deserved. this i think is the area end point to work with by feel. thinking this is done i am off. seeya.

1 comment:

  1. See I call for to time I am also aware and with plural subjugates than strike down upon my foe and up the backside of my spine. My foe is fol and fil back with no colouration in tact. When I C maps I can lift the mark and spin side one side at to at a rhine horn calling. The lines are writ before I am aware I wrot before the map was Tera I scared and seen as I cawd the direct attention of the other without a sister. When the sister called for my brother the map was done its with my mother. She died too late I lived too soon. My father waits, I eye the moon. On 7 days, I burn it wax the 7 next are parallax. When it wanes I wait til three after 1 she dies no screams. mo tor forgets she spins the wax and so I must burn through the Racks

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *