Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my facebook page. Otherwise use my whatsapp number to contact me..it is 1(405)706-2328. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it. This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, July 30, 2024

same day magic

Same day effects are created effects of magic that happen in the same day . If your lucky enough to get an effect in the same day, done by thinking the idea happens quickly no matter what.. then good job.

Some spells follow

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. 

So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think. Think the ghost dismissed and the creator makes it so.

Focus; think about it and it will work for you so what you do is speak it and it is done for what you wrote.

Ashley; she is more patient no matter what.

Great; think she gets along with me no matter what.

Ashley mom; she is not too loud and she is patient no matter what.

Doc; he sees me quickly no matter what he doesn't keep me waiting.

En

Amer; he gets better no matter what.

Biden; he has all the luck in the world..it's all good for him no matter what.

Working defense; saying.. "you can say it yet not have it." Or.. "he can disclaim what he wants, he still won't have it." This causes the target to not get an effect off on you by words alone.

Defense II; say "you can get it." Meaning 'you can't get it'.

Thought; the worst is over, people are apparently appeased, the ghosts are gone, I am sane.

Idea; say, "say what you want, you won't get it.." to end the tirade.

En

Paul t; he is friendly and doesn't mind talking with me and isn't that busy anymore no matter what.

Tenant; she calms down quickly and allows herself to be stable no matter what. She is no longer emotional no matter what. She gets emotional support and is able to handle things no matter the point.

Calm; people remain calm and caring no matter what happens.

Balance; the body is energized to create with balance and things work out by feel. No matter what.

Energy; this is where you think about the energy and what it does, then it does what you want. No matter what.

En

Whatever; I don't give up no matter what occurs.

Kittymoo; he feels like finishing up character changes and is no longer taking a break from doing character development..no matter what.

Oak Street; the oak Street doctor sees me as soon as possible and this is quickly done no matter what.

Meet yourself; this is where you think about yourself and meet you yourself.

Abcess; the cyst disappears no matter what.

En

Abcess; the cyst weeps till it's gone.

Dogs; they are tolerable and they get tolerated no matter what.

Money; I get my money back double or triple the amount I spent or gave away. No matter what.

Paul; Paul comes back with a cheese burger no matter what.

Will; he is no longer brusque to me no matter what.

En

Paul; he gets a charge block for USB devices.

Same day; the effect is a result of reason you read. Think and you get your desire.

Biden; the conference, Biden makes no mistakes no matter what.

Lessen; this lessens the body weight no matter what.

Trump; he manages to make mistakes and not get elected no matter what.

En
Biden does good and wins the race and does a good job.

Biden is doing better than ever, so think about it and it is done. No matter what.

Hamas; they agree to the peace agreement and cease fire..no matter what.

Biden; he unages by feel till he is 40 again. No matter what.

Gaffes; Biden gaffes are not noticed no matter what.

En
Biden temper; he controls his temper no matter what and reasons with calm no matter the point. He makes good decisions.

Moose; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what.

Effects; the effects of the excessive heat is no longer no matter what.

Whatever; whatever is making me tired no longer is making me tired.

Simba; he answers his phone and we get the 400 dollars loan deal dealt with no matter what.

En
Trump; his poll ratings does not get better but gets worse instead despite his shooting attempt no matter what.

Trump; he dies of shock no matter what.

Manage; what ever happens I always manage to get things done and quickly.

Mail; the mail comes quickly no matter what.

No matter what; Biden/Harris wins this president office no matter what.

En

Awareness; the awareness is there and known is what trump will do no matter what.

Ashley; she doesn't have fits no matter what.

Trump; no matter what is shown of the assassination attempt of trump his popularity goes down. In fact, he loses in the poles and people don't vote for him.

Ashley; she is calm and relaxed and remains calm no matter what.

No matter; no matter what I pass my inspection of my room.

En

Lafayette; his finances improve no matter what.

Thought; the thought is there and he can afford me no matter what.

Think; think about it and you get a response or result. No matter what.

Inspection; they get to my room quickly and I pass the inspection no matter what.

Thinking; this means you are thinking about it and coming up with ideas.

En

The interesting thing; think you pass it and you pass it that's what is good.

The bank; they don't demand the money back if I don't have it.

Assassination; the setup event is not reacted to no matter what.

Expanding flame; this is where you think about the energy forming a pillar of fire and as some targets are near it, they expand from being released.

Fire pounded; the pound of the fist or stomp of the foot, this creates the moment of fire spread out from you towards the targets.

Element pound; the element you think about is created, that's per pound of foot or pound of the fist. This means the element like ice is radiated in a line, radiating from you towards the targets.

Trump; he loses support and Biden wins no matter what.

En

Roach killer; this mode causes the bugs to die no matter what.

My machines; they repair themselves no matter what and quickly.

Andrew McDowell; no matter what he remains my friend..also he responds to my phone texting by replying to it.

Harris; If necessary, Biden drops out and kamala takes his place.. no matter what.

Biden; if Biden won't win, kamala takes his place and wins the presidential race..no matter what.

SpaceX; they are no longer grounded no matter what.

En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *