Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my facebook page. Otherwise use my whatsapp number to contact me..it is 1(405)706-2328. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it. This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Sam magic

Sam magic is where you think about the idea and if you need it you create it with the power of the soul.

Some spells follow 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. 

So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think. Think the ghost dismissed and the creator makes it so.

Sam; he doesn't mind what I do or did and doesn't bother me no matter what.

Psychological; any psychological effects don't effect me. No matter what.

Sam; he gets better no matter and Behaves friendly.

Focus; this focus lasts 2 seconds and creates a pause of the moment.

Unbridled notion; the matter is dropped no matter what.

En

Ashley; she is calm and relaxed now and forever accepting my presence. No matter what.

Calm; everyone is calm and caring now and forever.

Congratulations; the moment to celebrate is the best day to work. So enjoy what you want and do as you can.

Concern; the moment you concern yourself is the moment you think about and you know what to do.

En

Rings; the rings expand by thinking about it and the solar array is it's energy source.

Thought; this is where you think about the energy and what you think it does it will do.

The watchers; they are there to observe it and you get the views.

Thievery; this does not always happen no matter what.

Whatever; whatever the case things resolve in my favor.

Dentist; they get my teeth done before 3 pm.

En

Countries; they don't start a war that isn't already done.

Weather; the weather is good at 90's or below no matter what.

Blood release; this causes blood energy to be used to cause energy butterflies. Think and they absorb energy from the area to burst into energy. That's dealing damage as the targets are in the area.

Hit; no one hits me no matter what.

Nso; no longer is there too many rules no matter what.

En

Will; will decides to talk to me no matter what and nice like as soon as possible..no matter what.

Andrew; he gets on discord no matter what and soon.

Don't mind; I don't mind what happened to me no matter what.

Ashley; she gets more money no matter what.

Will; he is nice to me no matter what.

En

Andrew; he manages to get back to the sad server no matter what and quickly.

Cassandra; she agrees to allow me to have candles..no matter what.

Nso; their rules stop being so strict on candles no matter what.

Trump; he gets worse during the debate and trump loses it no matter what.

Censure; discord no longer gets censored on discord no matter what.

En
Andrew; he doesn't leave or get booted from discord no matter what.

Biden; he wins by a landslide..no matter what.

Biden; he knows what to say about things and sounds good enough to win. No matter what.

Trump; he loses votes no matter what.

Biden; he gains votes no matter what.

En

Robbie; he doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what.

Jamie; she doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what.

Biden; despite the moment or bad idea, Biden wins the race no matter what.

Focus; think about it and you will get what you want done. No matter what.

Foci; this is interesting yet I think it is very good with certain things done by tendencies.

Biden; he no longer appears or is thought to have lost it..no matter what he isn't thought to be losing it.

En

Thought; the point is made a long time ago so I now have time to respond correctly.

Lafayette; he finds a way home no matter what.

Lafayette; he manages to pay me back no matter what and quickly.

Will; he is no longer in a meeting and can see me no matter what.

Permanent credit; the bank credited money turns into permanent credit and I don't have to pay it. No matter what.

En

Aversion; we averted crisis no matter what.

Lafayette; he manages to pay me over 30 dollars no matter what.

Republican; the Republicans seeking reelection don't get reelected no matter what.

Mail; any mail comes to me no matter what.

En; "en" in no more to undo a demons damage.

Focus; no spending necessary, it's easier to get the idea given by other people than spending on it yourself.

En

Kept; I kept the house so it doesn't matter.

Loan; I manage to get a loan from Simba.

Sep; this is where you are separate from this reality and are where you want to be.

Realized; the realized moment is the reason you think and know if necessary.

Whatever; whatever the case Biden gains more votes than trump no matter what.

En

Baby fat; no matter what I get rid of the baby fat and stomach fat.

Jebus; he doesn't get sued no matter what occurs.

Myself; I don't get sued no matter what I do or did.

Payment; I don't have to pay back the credit no matter what.

Enn 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *