Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my facebook page. Otherwise use my whatsapp number to contact me..it is 1(405)706-2328. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it. This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, July 10, 2024

important idea of magic

This is a list of spells that Re sometimes done. They can be done by thinking about it and the subconscious does the need.

Some spells follow 

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. 

So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think. Think the ghost dismissed and the creator makes it so.

Whatever; whatever I mention, if I don't need it or want it it doesn't happen to exist no matter what.

Cooking; the salmon doesn't poison me or make me feel sick no matter what. The salmon is cooked thoroughly and quickly no matter the point.

Corey; he gets to his baby mama and things work out for me.

I; I do things for myself to make things better..no matter what.

Bleed; the bleed effect is where you cause the targets to bleed to death. Otherwise you create bleed damage to the targets. Those creatures without blood don't bleed like beings or ghosts.

Payment; I pay my rent no matter what and easily have some money left.

Supercharged; you are not effected by poison or disease no matter what.

Simba; he comes back quickly and safely no matter what. Then he comes to give me 400 dollars.

Allan; he talks to me no matter what quickly enough to suit my needs.

En

Putin; he doesn't mind what the USA and other countries helping Ukraine does no matter what.

Psyched; the person effected by this is able to do anything.. that's as though they speak to themselves and create the possibilities. That's as though they get a bonus to the roll of what they do.

Med one; they manage to get to me my shot today as quickly as possible no matter what.

Things; things work out in the end for me no matter what.

En

Things; things work for me by feel.

Bad luck; all bad luck doesn't happen to me no matter what.

Interesting; I come upon interesting idea that I can put in my game. No matter what I make it fun.

People; they do not charge me for my disputes no matter what.

Bank; it doesn't make me pay back the credit I got from them. No matter what.

En
No matter 
No matter; no matter how small it seems in money, it is enough. No matter what.

Sheila; she no longer causes delays or spreads her ire no matter what.

D. Elliot; he survives no matter what.

As if; this is where you think like you had the idea.

Andrew McDowell; he is willing and does talk to me via text or phone calls no matter what.

En

Andrew McDowell; he acts nice and answers me no matter what.

Trump; he loses his charm no matter what.

Lafayette; he leaves and makes it home no matter what. He doesn't care to come back to here no matter what if banned. He doesn't mind what happened no matter what.

No one; no one minds what I do no matter what.

No matter what; I am not in trouble no matter what.

En

Lafayette; he doesn't hold anything against me no matter what.

Manager; no matter what they don't search my room..

Wolfheart; he wins against the boss no matter what. He doesn't miss in a dodge, no matter what.

Wolfheart 2; he doesn't get hit by the boss no matter what.

10%; he no longer screws it up at 10% no matter what. He no longer makes mistakes even if tired. He is not tired anymore. No matter what.

Wolfheart; he has good runs no matter what.

En

Reprisals; no reprisals happen to me no matter what.

Focus; what you think about you focus on and remember if you intend to remember.

Simba; Simba talks to me no matter what and I get a 400 dollars loan.

Paul t; he doesn't mind what I say and need no matter what.

Feel; I feel okay no matter what.

Simba; he doesn't mind talking to me no matter what.

En

No matter; no matter what I won't get thrown out.

Not now; I wait by feel and get a good response from the targets no matter what. I don't mind waiting.

No matter what; I pass my inspection coming up and don't get a bad reaction. No matter what.

Thought; the thought is there that I think about, Simba responds no matter the point.

Stress; no matter what Simba and others don't have any stress.

En

Ashley; she calms down and allows me to get near her without overreacting no matter what.

Ashley; she doesn't mind me no matter what.

People; People get better behaved no matter what.

People; they don't mind what I do.

The point; this is expression done by feel..if needed..

Trump; he loses his presidency race and a Democrat wins instead no matter what.

Fixed; whatever causes me to want to go-to sleep in the morning and daytime causes opposite effect of keeping me awake instead. That's unless I want to rest.

Inspection; they come early and pass my inspection no matter what.

En

Simba; he makes it back early so he comes over and gives me a loan.

Moose; he doesn't mind me no matter what I do..

Will; he is not on edge and no longer puts people in edge no matter what.

Moose; he doesn't have that long to live, so think about what you want for the idea in the moment.

Moose; he isn't mad at me anymore no matter what.

En

Dentist; I get enough Anastasia and numbing to not hurt from them doing my teeth. No matter what.

Dentist; I manage to get out of the dentist by 3:30 pm..no matter what.

Dentist; they do a smooth, quick and painless job that lasts..no matter what.

Nso; nso rules get easier and less harsh no matter what.

Thought; I get my money back that I spent, sent and otherwise gave away.. triple the money that was in amount. No matter what.

En

Gold key; they accept my reasons and give me back my money. No matter what.

Tanya; she doesn't mind what I do or did.

Thought; the way these are done indicates a spirit, that is creating the result as though it were a written idea.

Will; what we discuss on Thursday is not bad no matter what.

Will; he allows me in his office no matter what..

Bank; they allow me to keep the credit I got no matter what and I know it's there.

Lafayette; people don't mind Lafayette no matter what he does or did.

En

Will; he takes it easy on me and accepts what I offer no matter what.

People; they don't report on Lafayette unless necessary.

Think; I am believed or allowed no matter what as I am accepted for what I do.

Lafayette; he settles down no matter what.

Lafayette; he accepts that he can't come over no matter what.

Thought; the thought is known so what you want to do is something else..this is an idea in itself.

En

Bank; they pay my claims no matter what.

Wasted; any wasted moments or effects are converted back to useful energy.

Attribute; if you think to water energy and need it to make you immortal then the energy will do that.

Focus; the focus is there to do projects, think and it otherwise can be done.

En

Definition
Tym = search 
As = create
In = area
Out = go
Know = realize 
On = on or active
En = ending 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *