Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, October 6, 2019

Thought focused events

The thought existing things is what this is about, so if you think something is necessary, then the focus you have is what the spirit creates. Think and you know what to do.

Fairy wish sphere; this is a wish granted by fey that you draw into the area. They give what you want or need if you need it or have a good enough trade.

The black sphere; this is a point you imagine black void energy surrounding the person or area. The sphere seals away things, and absorbs energy from nearly anything nearby to keep the effect it is programmed to do.

Otherwise the idea is done by what you think to create, this sphere is what void does and if dark matter energy creates what you need by feel, then you create by void and work with the creator's energy.

Void spheres can copy nearly any thing. All it needs is energy of the person or thing. If you use it for attack, you absorb the person or area attacked into the sphere. This just proves that black can absorb nearly anything.

Quik print; this is where you can get the business cards made by feel. The idea is done if I have enough money.

Doings; doing activity, thinking about the idea intended for effect, then creates the point with the effect you thought as intention.

Wish it; this is a point you wish the idea to occur, then the idea or effect will happen, if the idea is necessary.

Ending; this is where you end the point. That's usually done by what you think and do. So this works by feel.

Mail; the mail comes and brings Donovan's and Evans check. This is done by feel.

Energized; this is where your energy goes up and eating goes down. This is a point of improved activity.

No eating; its in the idea or don't bother asking, so I think I will create with a point and not eat by inclination that is done by feel. This effects from the time I was 12.

Thought energy; the energy streams through the area and charges the water or drink, then if you drink you get energized.

The power of this idea; think of the moment and do activity. Thinking that you lose weight and reduce your gut. This if done with exercises will lower your weight, at least temporarily.

This in weight; remember to not eat your weight, think I don't ingest this. Use this trick, eat protein and drink water, that and get the right minerals then you will not need the weight or need to eat.

Think; what this means is to consider, if you think about the idea you consider that you can get it and thinking gets results sometimes by statement.

Thank you; this is where you focus and create by feel to make the other person or being feel good. This is a trick point done by feel.

Werewolf or animal; this is the trick, think your turning into human as your about to change and you use the power of thought. The cells change to cure yourself, that is done by the power of the subconscious.

Thinking; I think and do things by activity and act cured by what I do. This is where I am not talking to myself and suggesting things by feel, that my subconscious does by my stating the point and doing activity that is necessary. This is a known fact of life.

Reticense; this is the point you feel things are done by ease or what have you by feel without hate of the doing..

Standard; create or work, this is where the idea or point is done. Think about the idea you do as a point is achieved, then you get what is needed.

Focus; the Dr will see me early and I get my shot earlier, too.

Were; the were are animal shifters, think to use what comes naturally to you and in experience you can create with idea.

Think; the thought is idea, the point is done, this is the end of the line.

The point; none mind me for what I do. This happens with no stress.

Dentist; the dentist doesn't find any teeth flaws or holes in the teeth. Tooth decay is not happened. This happens without any stress.

Food; a little food will create less or no need for eating, especially if you smell cooking. That means you can get away without the need to eat.

I will eat less so I lose my weight, this will work no matter what I do.
People; they don't mind each other by feel.

Defined
Don't pull the punches; don't do the deed. this is meaning no war happens.
Balmy; moderate humidity and temperature.
Muggy; the idea of subdued temperature. This is a muggy day.
Attack; ayt, activity.
Foci; focus point.
Attempts; many times.
Footprint; thought of size.
Calculation; function, action.
Small footprint; small size.
Instant recap; instance of replay. This is an instant replay view by the third eye.
Enjoyment; play time.
Warranted; made to go, made to serve.
Warrant; given. This is give or take by feel.
Is; prison.
Exercise; outgoing point.
Enamoured; fallen for yo. This is where you fall for someone.
That's what you get; just accept it.
Yo; you.
In; ingest and reduce weight
In it; pull it if necessarily needed.
Swallow; love, love bird, the bird of love is the swallow.
En; the warranted idea is given as though release. The energy leaves the body and you are released by idea or feel.
Endure

2 comments:

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *