Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, September 14, 2018

Some upcoming life moments

These are some upcoming life moments:

Other things:

enhance; flavor enhancers or allow by idea drink, I finally found a drink that she can't get me to go leave and get, the crystal light flavor enhancer packets with purified water in a 2 quart bottle. This should last her until she uses it all up.

enh; stonehenge, think to focus your need as a want, stonehenge will create the idea as though manifestation occurs naturally by energy. This is a guaranteed thing, direct your thoughts you want manifests of to stonehenge and its there where you can get the idea. Otherwise this is a solid shape that comes to you, just think of the shape and you can create the idea as a shape that is there. That is done as though the item were there to buy or get. So if you don't have enough, then the money comes to you or you find the item offered at a lower cost. So think and the item or idea is there.

bind; think of the disease and when you bind something you cause the binding to effect the person with the disease, this binding binds away the disease as though not there.

not trapped: ladies and men not trapped to their homes and apartments by X boyfriend.

ego; the ego is the mind yet think not to be tripped by the minds eye.

website; the site responds okay and works with uploading, this is a noted effect that doesn't time out no matter the point.

waiting; I awaited her or him long enough, now I guess I will go do what I need as elsewise. That is rest and relax, if you wanted to know the truth.

sight; think of what you want to see and you can see it by feel.

soul manifest; the soul shifts to soul space to what you feel or think, then when there this soul can create by idea that's expressed or needed by feel otherwise known as using the sense. This is where you think of something and create by the point, then you ca'n shift back to the body by sensation with the creator.

http://intotheempty.net/2018/07/26/designer-realities-coming-to-a-life-near-you/

These are moments of the present and past points in life:

This is where you think it's time and you go for now. So I think this will be my last note until necessary.

Beast sign; primal urge, basic primal instinct that is instinctual and where your new with innocence. Sometimes this means your with urges of the animal. So think and you work with your own idea, this is just as you deny the animal urge.

Rejeuve bed; lay on the bed and your rejeuvenated by the energy, that you focus in the bed to do this feature. This is done except for the cold restoring itself.

Restoration gas; think to fart or smell gas and your brain restores itself by the senses. This stops colds and sneezes too.

Transmutation; Transmutation is effortless. It takes energy packets of triangles, squares, and circles. The rudimentary shapes and transforms into something else or something new.

Pentagram; The pentagram or uou makes diamonds and so does the star of david. Its triangles and core make it modular to work with any thing. You can take a piece of diamond energy packet and do whatever you need to do with it. Diamonds are automatic nirvana. Diamonds and platinum are powerful.

Blind sight omnivision; this uses the sensed moments of the third (forehead), fourth (hand) or fifth (back of feet) eyes to see by the senses or feel. That is useful in case you were going blind. But if you want to look through your two mid level eyes, think your looking through them. Sometimes you can't see through the extrasensory eyes. So don't be alarmed if that happens, just relax your body and breath in and out and think to sense through the eye or eyes and maybe you can.

Ordered chaos; the order energy is balanced with chaos energy or fire tempered with watery or earthen order, you only need to think of what you want. That is done unless violence intended, if you need the result then you get a point or end result. That you can imagine or state to get the result.

This is done; this is done by feel with what is needed at the time. If curious then you know what to do. So I earned my moment, that I deemed necessary and this is done by idea with what I think. However things go, time moves quickly enough.

I think; I think this is done for now, so it's rather interesting to say the least. That means I will find things happening with a ciou effect. This is interest after this, so I think this will go well. I will go now well.

Hangry; hungry and angry from food deprived state.

Money; whatever is sent to me that is money based, I will receive including money sent in the mail.

Mail; the mail gets here sooner than later.

Th. If I; The tiefling is the point I know then is if I am getting something, I am there to get the item by fee or feel with the senses. However I won't buy unnecessary food, that you would want.

Casti g art; Now have you ever learnt how to truly 'cast' magick? So its like a reverse charge. You have to have your charged setup and then cast it. Rather write the graffiti and charge it with fire.

Bougigs; I am so aspiring to be with the upper middle class.

Traffic; traffic for Antoine or j clears up by feel. I get there at the right time and things are good.

Fast 30; this is where I earn or get a fast 30 or 40 dollars that is felt needed. There is no pressure on the giver. Think to use this carefully, unless you don't need to worry about it.

Loan; As there will not be any answer, I think I might have to get a loan. This early into the month can only mean I need to work with my money better. This I vow to do as I can.

Control; You can control anything by identifying with it and making it yours some how.

Jay m; he can come today and deliver the goods and possible money. This is done by the time he mentioned without any stress on him.

The elements; through water, be nearby then think or state what you want and either drink it or have them be influenced by the water.

Through fire, think of what you want and state the idea as a point to do. That is with thoughts directed to the flame of the lit thing. Alternatively you can write something down and burn the note to dismiss it and cause the idea written by need.

Through ice, you can freeze something or feel the cold to effect the change you want.

Through earth, think your idea to do and the area makes a manifest or create your idea as you hold the object, this represents earth and creates by vibrations in the area from what you think to the object.

Through air, think your point and what need by stating the idea as though something to do, the air does things through the vibrations and what you need is sometimed into manifest.

Managers; the Nso Palo Duro I and II managers are quite qualified when hired and keep to their job without problem.

Think; This is where you think in a point and work with what you get. Having free time after the point.

J M oisant; he gets better and recovers by fee or feel and can start to do things that are normal for him.

Focus; If in focus then you know things by feel.

Gabriel; if you summon him by thinking or stating the name then your guarded.

Janky;  Some one who attempts corruption to follow a path of least consistence. They fail to seek forgiveness for their actions but rather seek  forgiveness to fail.

Space-x; they succeed in their launch tonight.

Think; this is a point, that you realize things. This is done by thinking of the idea and needing to have it. An idea is this, think to work and your good by feel. Of course, if you don't you can always do things later. Ciou and farewell by now. Good-bye now.
Definitions

Batheless; being faithless
Money; I don't unneed it.
Pours; raining down
En; at the end I am given 30 or 40 dollars by fee or feel.
Statute; limiter, statute of limitations that is where time can run out and what you think will happen if you need it to occur.
Teal; tell, telling a point
Quam; condition or a point
Chakras; they are designed emotions.
Ueight; right
Hod; ancestor.
Tla; yes
Neux; not

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *