Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 11, 2018

A point from jole moisent's life

This is a point that jole was living and working with by feel when he died by asphixiation with some radiation nearby, this is an alternative person so I think his death is rather important to note as I was watching him and using the point as an example. This is an idea that is the last thing I perceived from him. Before he died, I was psychic enough to note things down that were similar to our world. So this is an idea to follow if you really want to know about him. He died in 2018 his timeline at the age of 78. So you are safe to use what he did except the meth.

What he did:
He did meth and was an executive song writer, this was a point that he related his idea that he had and wrote the words. Then assigned music by the feel or senses, that he felt was a concept that he knew was important.

His ability:
His ability was to use his music and think of the idea, this was to create with manifest or created idea what he wished to see come into existence. This was not always effective, that is unless he thought on the words. So that meant the words were the trigger and the idea he expressed was what he created unless he didn't want the point. This was a concept ability that he had held by feel. Think to use this as you may, but he is aware spiritually, that from where he is now astrally the point that he makes is what he created by feel. So this was his ability.

gohvn pages - this is a few pages that he loves to hear and listen to:

https://soundcloud.com/gohan-the-lohan
https://www.facebook.com/1996MBSKITZO/
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL9xxX9iS6l6VliOdV1HdeBLlcuhugVJbY

Other things:

definitions:
oe = or, done, owe
know = now
think = go or know
true = this is a run, bye
false = fat loss by the feel with the core of the planet energy you have that.
what = with core you have that
naoign = navoign, nevermind, never no, active (explosive) and otherwise aligned sign
nao = nayo, nail, never
naia = structure, given
ign = no, sign, pig latin
at = eat or not be there
nevyn = nothing, void
accute = too focused intelligent conditioning to some mind state, accurate in ancient
idea = definite if there
batheless = being faithless
fate = faith
pours = raining down
statut = statute, some law, limiter law, statute of limitations that is where time can run out and what you think will happen if you need it to occur.
teal = tell, a telling point
quam = condition or a point
chakras = designed emotions
hod = ancestor
gna = gnaw, gnat, yes
gneu = no
gneux = not, good, nukes
think = the last point or idea and dead by radiation with asphixiation

Some things he was wanting:
http://intotheempty.net/2018/07/26/designer-realities-coming-to-a-life-near-you/

918-667-3388 Firm Foundation used to reach lafayette m terry

Think and create; think the idea will manifest and the point will happen that this manifests what you want or need. This works most of the time, that is by feel and uses some of your energy or some other energy to create the idea. If it doesn't then it is there. So what I want or need is nothing, this means that I will attempt to manifest things by the idea that I have the point. This will seem fun.

now we can say this, that what you do is what you think and things work out in the end.
interesting no? I wrote that when I was a teenager.
only now am I getting to writing it in actuality.
This next thought surprises me, that I am aware of all my options and I will do what I can in order to be able and survive.

I think that should be somewhere in an article, so I might place that later.
yes indeed it is. I agreed with it even today.
I even wrote a point in an atleantian dictionary about this idea.
So I wonder what I was thinking at the time I was diagnosed with schitzophrenia.
I know I was informed that I was unable to work until later, this is because of the idea they had at the time about the disorder.
So I think I know what I thought, I would never be able to work again, unless I tried to work and found an employer that didn't mind my activity.
this is a noted fact, even today by the feel.
So today I still write what I feel, if I think about what I see.
this is a noted fact in life.
I even called well a point of sanity that I could do anything and do the idea I had with feel.
Still this is interesting.
If I thought about the point I wanted to know about, then my DNA will come up with the point and I will know about it. So it is a point of awareness and realization with rememberance.
Thats how I remembered the point, so if you don't mind I will await your response. What do you think?
So eat less and you weigh less, drink more water and you reduce the weight by feel.
As you know, if you think of the idea then you can create by what you need. This is a point that you know things by what is done or observing things, so you know that is a point this works by what you do.
If you ignore the point, no damage occurs and things will happen. So this is a point you will remember by feel. As he separates from his body and does what he needs spiritually, this was his last time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *