Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, January 4, 2018

textuan textile

This is the textuan textile, the first reality hack idea list. Notice how similar the lines are and it always seems to end positively. The basic idea behind this is to list the words and with intent to have some manifest, this is by thinking about the idea. Based on everything textuan, I built off this list things to do or achieve. Here is the list.

Text; texting is not bad, working with things is important so you create peace by being peaceful. Think that way when you do things with text.

Feel; if you feel the moment, you know the idea. This is the basic idea to follow if you know what I mean.

Know; if you know things, then you are aware of the idea. Thats if you think about what I mean. Otherwise it's just the thought that you think.

Other things:
Temperature; the temperature is tolerable by feel with what is felt and done.

HGH therapy; the therapy for low testosterone given by energy feel and drinking water.

Party; Jay, Robert and Angela can make it and come to the party where it's held. Jay responds to my text. The road conditions are not degraded or too bad to travel on.

Game; the game is won by Andrew or Andrews team. Andrew figures out the right thing to do with Dom and other things.

Things; thinking of the idea, you present the point of concept and I create with it. This is a point to the past.

Ber; cold and miserly. Bear cold like.

Sphinx; they figure out the Sphinx ear and things change for humans.

Getting fatter; not getting fatter and instead getting slimmer by feel.

Get eating; the moment you get eating something. This could be addictive if sugary or sweet like.

Linux; the operating system of choice.

Note; the notice you place that allows you to know what you think.

Lisa; she pays me what she says she will pay me by feel.

Feel; the feel is without stress and pressure and you know things by what you sense. You lose nothing that you don't want to lose.

Focused; if your focused enough then you can do nearly anything. Just except for conditions on the road or from the area activity.

Some words:

Be; obese
Unfetter; don't, not bother to
Fatten; pack
Faet; fat
Don't; negative
Doo; do
Em; them, him
Paes; phase
Good; things or people
Poop; people
Peop; pee
Peo; peeing
Daes; daze
Dood; guy
Daed; wouldn't, didn't
Gal; lady, woman
Fox; woman
Bade; bad
There; someplace
Nuu; no, noet
Me; I
Yay; yes
Im; am, image
Goad; go
Kno; knock in
Op; open
Dor; door

Some sentences; 
don't be unfetter translates to negative to obesity don't. So I no fatten if I don't.

Don't fatten. Translates to negative, pack.

Some idea:
Idea; Just imagine it and you create what you wish. This sometimes works if there is no resistance to the fact. This is by feel with what occurs for now. So don't doubt the moment might occur if you need it to happen by what you do.

Dr appointment; the doctor can see me early on or I don't need to see the doctor to get the meds.

Finances; things don't add up to cost more and I can get saved more money. I don't spend more than I make in a month.

Add; add the moment and other idea to the concept, then you can create the best possible outcome.

Outcomes; out going and doing great, he or she is no longer sick. The financial outlook is great and better than ever. In fact, the totals are larger in money than the owings.

Owing; owing to the moment, the thing is done and you let it go by working with other idea.

Refinance; refinance is recalculating the owings and ownings so you save more by less costly payments.

End; the ending is where the people involved were in imagined scenes and things work themselves out by what is done. So since this is not an end, I will go now and decide things when things are appropriate. Ciou and farewell till later. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *