Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, January 12, 2018

text note

This is a list in forthright idea of things I need, have or have experienced. Don't be surprised by the outcome of these idea.
Another place; I can find another cheap rent apartment to rent by feel.

I'm an aware; I am an aware being, let's act nice and be friends.

I'm knowing; I'm knowing and act right for the situation at hand.

Water Crispr; change your genes by thinking about the change to occur and drink water to activate the body change. Feel free to add DNA material to the water to create better or sometime worse effect.
Due note, this can cause mutation like an extra thumb or a tail or  extra strength, so be careful with it as it could lead to a big bulge unless exercised off.

Gaming; Andrew and possible team wins the game without stress and without getting the pickup.

Hitman absolution; he figures out what and how to get past the moment with out much trouble. The game works anyway.
So no problems with bugs should occur. Andrew should have an easy time with this game. He's patient enough with the game, this is as he does things at the correct time.

So he infiltrates blackwater. He also does other objectives. This is enough. So he finishes the game with the least amount of problems.

Tf2; Andrews team wins the game. This is with no pressure or stress.

Security; they don't steal apartment keys. In fact if it is gone missing, it's found again as if it was not stolen. If they did, they return the goods or keys by feel.

Initiation; when you want som thing you can initiate it, creating it by acting the part with what you do. This sets off a wave of energy that is the event, and things just happen by what is done.

Spacex heavy flight; there will be no error and perfect flight of the the heavy flight.

Went; I went somewhere watching a game being played as if another place. I wonder if it's a liveable exoplanet. Considered an extra dimension, I will find out. This will be fun. I went to 1179 ad and came back at 1979 ad. That is amazing.

I think it's the words that are said that control where and when you go. So I am safe as I think to go I go then you never knew where.

Miniature marshmallow; eat some marshmallows and the feelings disappear and so does illness symptoms. Think it goes the way you need, then it does.
My way; things are odd, the odds of things going wrong are great. So I had to create my own luck. I think that the universe created us, then we created god by believng he exists and every now and then the universe steps in.
This means we live on in an universe that creates by itself. That existed by the time we were existing a presence. So this is what life is made of for me.

We are divine by existing as souls, so what we think also may exist unless proven otherwise. Such as many gods and many divine people. We are our own godlike beings.

So we invent what we think on unless it's not necessary. This is due to the subconscious mind creating what we want and it exists sometimes by the being that we are. So we create by what we believe. This is the basis of spiritual belief.

Think and retrieve; think about things and retrieve what you want. This is sometimes done by feel.

Thoughts; thoughts arrange the moment you perceive by feel. They don't if you don't need it.

Low t; after age 30 you won't lose 2 percent testosterone per year. This is just a suggestion. But the testosterone goes up or stays the same per each year.

So this is done and not necessarily unless you need it to go down as testosterone is sometimes fight reaction.

Max q; max q or max force has been reached and been passed on.

Dental; nothing is wrong with my teeth. Cavities don't develope any further.

The shift; place a lined pattern somewhere you sense things are spiritually happening. When you do this and touch the pattern, and something happens somewhere similar to the pattern place, this is the changing point.

This shifts your vision and you see double vision until a few moments later. Then the shift to another place or time, that you think about being, occurred.

You were spiritually somewhere else at least and at most soul wise shifted by the creator. Although it takes a month or less to achieve, this may be well worth the experience.

The controller; he or she fixes the controller, otherwise it's replaced, if not working right.

Tf2; Andrews team wins without pressure and if I am playing I can win if I want to win.

Rooms; the vacant rooms are filled with non mark banks like people.

Colds; I am not effected by colds anymore and illness or diseases fade away. This is as though I had the right things or correct thing that cured the disease itself.

Not diagnostic; Your no longer with illness. This is also as though crossing over a line made with two points that makes the disease or illness disappear into becoming energy and the body recovers by feel. This includes diabetes and mental disorders.

Therapy; the subconscious gives the correct things by therapy for the disorder. This is done by feel and thought.

Hungry; no longer hungry. This effects whenever I think about the idea especially set to eat. I know why as well. So I will go now and ciou as I farewell till later. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *