Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, January 28, 2018

Focus and go

This is where I focus and go by doing things. The thing is thinking about the point and the aura does it. This is while you work with the machine and things work the moment you think they do.

Eb; eb or low testosterone does fix itself by the correct things used. I know the correct things to do.

Food; the little things will suffice for now, ad hoc as I know things are okay. I pick the right foods to cure my ills.

Unity; the character is done up beautifully. This is without problems.

Game; Andrew and team wins the game till he stops playing it.

Indonesian cracks; the cracks are two points that are sometimes close together. This is where you put your foot between the cracks or points, and shift your focus to shift your spirit by imagination of thinking of the place.
The point is you are thinking your somewhere else and can resolve your issued problems so there is no point or problems.

All this simply by a shift of focus. Step beside the points to resolve your problems or ego. Step between three points and your spirit is shifted back to you. Focus is done. If you find yourself stepping on a point then you are stepping on someone's toes or you think and shift your attention to that point.

If you ignore the points or avoid the point and sometimes feel better, then your back and working from within the body's inner world. This comes with a sense of elucidation. Things just work themselves to out. This is all originating from your inner world made by the aura and working with the self interest.

Inner focus; the inner focus, sometimes of cats, is controlled by the third eye. Think what you want to see and the third eye pinneal gland shows you what it is. If you have hunger, you can control it by the third eye manipulation.

Focus point; think of a focusing idea and work with it. This is sometimes by ordering your third eye to create the result that you think of, so this is another idea of third eye manipulation.

Hitman; he finds the exit by feel with no problem. Things work out by feel, by energy, problems fix themselves. He does not keep messing up.

Mind control; mind control to cause smoking is cancelled out. This is a will over matter sorta thing. Simply think to no longer need to smoke and cancel out the mind control.

The ending; this is the end of the script and only needed for the mind control script. So think and do what you want.

So this is silver script and you know the idea is ended, you can use point you think on to make the third eye stop mind control that caused smoking.

E en; This is what I call e en encudelus. The ending of things to come. This ends things that will occur and things are done naturally. For survival sake, keep protected as this ending could be rough.

Its en enz; This is the vision to control the populace. This is the use of the thought, this is where your focus is creating by thinking about things and the third eye pinneal gland does those things through influence.

Those that want things to occur sometimes use the third eye, this is use of imagination to work with the crown chakra and create with what is there.

This can create away and make a vision effect by feel, so think about what you want to be seen and then you create the thought if you intend to use the idea visualized.

The drug trafficing; the drug trafficing that's illegal dies down, and creates better results without need for weed or other illegal drugs.

The government; there's no government shutdown that occurs here. So don't worry no panic necessary.

Fire threat; there's no fire threat and danger drops down. So things work out by themselves by feel.

Think; the point was made nothing is no longer done, think of the better part and switch the good in with switching out the bad. Then you cease bad behavior and bad events.

See this is done by thinking of the good. This is put in place of the bad things, then the idea is done right. Think right is right and accept the events as they come.

That is the way things will come.

Leg and other crossing; something crossed to the left is creativity or creating, something crossed to the right is escape or acceptance.

Think; think of the point and the idea of responsible action. Then the right action becomes clear.

This; this is the point to do, if you need to do something. Then don't do anything destructive.

Spelly; he doesn't have dizzyness no matter the point and any flu disperses and is gone by it's energy. So any illness is gone.

Focus; Focus makes the illness go away. The idea is I can go where and when to get things done. Whatever the case, I am no longer sick in the face.

Congestion; it disappears and doesn't come back, this is before they get to andrew mcdowells room.

Flu; flu the influenza entity, he left the area and that separates him from me as energy and leaves me flu less. This acts like a uu-flu or uu-cold effect or the effect of cancelling out the flu and colds as if by mucinex.

Tf2; he or she on Andrews team wins as he plays for the team.

Hitman; he gets the mission complete.

Andrew; he gets over his cold by tomorrow. No symptoms remain of the cold.

Trouble; there's no trouble over any mail given. There's nothing wrong with the mail. They stop blocking me phone wise.

New day; this is a new day and noting a night has passed, I believe I will do what I think is interesting.

Nighttime; things at night tend to go work themselves out at night. So all I need is patience.

All night long; all night long things work the way they are. Working as a point I believe I will leave things alone and leave things be. So I will ciou and farewell till next time. Good-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *