Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 3, 2017

Thinking hacks update

Think to make the hacks work, this is thought as you think of the hack to do.

Weather; Think of the weather to have, and you manifest the weather that is needed.

Teeth; the teeth don't hurt if you need them not to pain you.

Bus terminal window person; The bus terminal person is at the window soon enough.

Leg up; the leg up is a boost in feel, thinking of the point to do think you are able. Then your able to create what you see or may be able to handle. Then things work out as you wish.

Otherwise it's a crossed leg effect, where crossing the leg to the right is giving in and crossing your right leg over your left leg is freedom of thought. Think it and it's where your free.

Thinking; think the idea to create the point or create with the point by feel.

Cavities; the cavities by feel aren't there, and I am not encouraging any cavities to get larger.

Dentist; they repair my teeth and I make sure they don't get damaged again. This is self-credible application by feel, and I will say I will brush my teeth and keep them clean.

Attack defend; this hack allows you to attack and you can defend by them dodging with you dodging the incendiary or attack to you.

Attack devictom; the attack or defense makes them feel like they're what devictimizes the person.

Get the number; the number is what creates the point that you pick, say the number then the number is what you get. Otherwise you guess the number and you get the number.

Linux boost; Linux operations without strain is boosted by a safe amount.

Healing aura; the aura is what restores as you think, and create the point you want to do.

Lisa; she gets to me the full 12 dollars with or without no stress on her.

List; Lisa is not going to skimp on payment this time or any time.

Matlock moment; the moment you live to through something and otherwise die, this is where the person could figure it out.

Mickey; I don't feel sorry for her giving up most of her funding. Yet she does get most of it back. So it fine as I don't have to pay for things for her.

Speedy time lapse; The speeding by with time lapse photography. This is where you trick your mind into believing time lapsed and use is a camera, thinking you passed in time causes your body to wait the time out.

So it seems to your subconscious mind that time passed you by, this is where you notice one thing and the rest of the things seem to happen if necessary and correct or right.

This is by feel with what you have, so don't be surprised by the results. This is also where your thinking your speeding up and time around you slows down until you stop focusing.

Thought; this trick works as a suggestion, if you say something and intend it to occur, the idea will happen if you need it too. Otherwise it won't seem to happen.

Tooth brushing; the teeth brushing is done by feel when it's needed and after you eat. If you think then that's easier for you to do, this is for tooth brushing only.

Whatever reason; the idea is simple, I stop myself from eating too much and this is just by feel.

Doing; I think and I don't have to do it in idea by feeling.

Think and do; An this is where I think neuropathy or other diseases disippates by the feel.

The game trick; this is think the idea to occur, and then play and it should happen by idea. If you do it right, by feel no problems will occur. Otherwise think it as you play to create what you want. This seems to work with two or more people better than one.

This is the point I think I will go and do something normal, so I might as well go do things. Think this to win, that even if I am not near you will win. So I think this ends this session. So I will ciou for now. Seeya till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *