Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, June 1, 2017

thought hacks for the 4th, 5th, and 7th dimension

This is a list of random thought up hacks to do in the 4th, 5th or 7th dimension. They effect where you think to effect them or the people. Especially if emotional or elemental effects were in thought.

Getting to the dimension and back again is easy, think your there then you are where you think. Some hacks follow after this:

The format is simple, the short word activators and following the semicolon is the description, that means you can think about the description to create what you want or need unless you don't feel the need. Then you don't have to do the need.

Such as:
activator or short description; thing you can think that it does and is sometimes a longer description.

Think; think a point and imagine the result to create the idea, that means your thinking what you need to create as you say the point to do it.

Wait it off; think to hold off on eating and feel less hungry. So when feeling insecure and uncertain don't eat. Think and you know when to eat.

Go crazy; go all out and exercise by doing what you want, this is while walking or creating with a faster heart pace.

Energy coral; raise a storm by thinking it there and then focus on the feel or thought to get colored lightning. The colored lightning is the energy coral.

Ship away; this is the ship away mode where you buy things and get them shipped your way.

Secret mission; the mission you agree by feel to do if you feel like it.

The end; the end credit that lists this idea after you think to wat h them.

The shift; the shift back to your body to do what you think is necessary. The fourth dimension can do anything to the third dimension. Just remember that.

The hierarchy; this is the matriarchy and the effect is simple, you think the request where the request is done. If it's not, it wasn't meant to occur.

The price; If you want to not do things for her, then you pay a small fee otherwise the price drop of groceries and gasoline is done by fee or feel. The price won't always raise back up, unless there's a need.

The promotion; the promotional things come through for us so think positive, this is as you think what you want to get for positive results.

Thought promotion; this is by setting good examples, you set a promotion to get what you desire.

Thinking problem; think a problem out to exist a solution, and you know things by what you want or feel.

The view; the viewing is a concept of watching monitors to see what is displayed.

The deal; the deal is the thing that works with or without you, all you need to do is agree by fee or feel. A handshake will work if you can't speak.

Cancellation; if your going to use it, don't say it or do it unless you need to do things.

The en; the end of the array, think as you want it's the point at the end.

The idea; serial killers can get to bring good to their lives as well.

This is the point at the end by fee or feel. Think and you know things by what you can do.

Suggestion; think and don't react to things that are nearby or happening, this is where thinking about it can only help or hinder by what you do. So enjoy the rest of your life if you even have one, that is all.

If you do happen to react, don't react near me, this is because I don't appreciate it when somebody does things to manipulate others. Thank you.

Detonation; this is where you notice it and tap in things to set off the effect.

Lightning; think a lightning storm to happen colored lightning to get coral effects, except for white coral in the sea.

This is neat to see and it can serve a purpose, this sets up a display of colors that convinces people were in a new time.

When you want to incorporate ability into yourself for enhanced perspective, think the color and the ability that you think to exist things and you create with your subconscious the effect thinking of that color.

Like the color black is void or space, thinking black and thinking the idea to do makes the effect. This happens as you imagine the effect, that means this is for the point to exist what you think.

Whatever you change, changed cellularly or atomically so I think that there is communication to somewhere going on. The signal is the relayed energy that is read.

This is very effective to note each color is elemental as well as morphological (if black), so think as you need or think to use this idea and you can create as you need.

Dream ending; this is the dream ending and a new beginning, so enjoy your world as you have it.

This is a point of other things to come:

Enjoy it zone; this is the point where you enjoy it or you don't, think to buy for the home and it looks better. Think to work for yourself and it is where you gain money.

Creation; the creation is creativity that you think, and focus the feel to create with the energy. This is using a point, that causes what you put, need or want.

Creativity; this is what got me one day, but I got the thing I wanted. The point of creation, this is done by what I thought. The point that happens with feel to create by the creator.

Think and arrange; think and you can arrange the moment by feel with what you think is necessary by the idea you imagine.

Main focus; this is the ideal focus that is there that sells, what's put there in front is what can catch the eye and sell the most.

Advertise; there are several ways to do it, think and you know the best way. That could be the main focus.

Focusing point; this is a concept like a number or idea that catches the eyes, and allows the advertisement to work better. Think and you know what to do.

The point at any time; the time is a shorter wait time for phone calls and mail runs.

Computer problems; they don't happen anymore as though fixed by the creator.

Create by focus; think of what you need to create, and focus on something good. Then you can create by feel with what is there.

Jay Moisant; he remembers not to spend off my PayPal account.

Temporary relief; the relief of the moment is the amount you can get by feel. This is the temporary relief point. Not to be done if money is involved. However this could be tooth pain reduction by shot. I am given the right amount every time.

Thought gone; this is the thought I had, whatever I just ate is gone from my body as calories are dissipated away. This is just as though I did enough exercise, so I gain no weight from the food.

Three legged race; the thought is what counts, think a point and use what you can so you end up if alleged and illegal with thought to give up, this is despite your oath.

Fate will cause North Korea to give up their missiles and denuclearize. Fay will cause wwiii to not occur.

Trump; German bashing stops and Trump gets a good repute with nato.

Hate; I usually avoid what I hate so I no longer hate anyone, I rather like the idea that I can create what I want by this idea. So I guess I can live with that thought.

I guess also that I can work with my brother Paul more easily than I can Jay but I think I will wait on this idea a bit to see whom and what happens to give.

The end
The point is done and dealt with, this I believe was by feel and the fee that caused it. So I think the area is okay to work with, I got enough iocane or whatever feel good with the teeth there is now.

I believe I am set for now for the teeth department, so all I need to do is wait for results that I can consider end results. Ciou and farewell till next time. Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *