Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 10, 2017

The creator

This is a poem I wrote 2 or 3 liftetimes ago, I hope you enjoy it.

"I call the creator as the point is this, this is where some call the creator our god that serves all. So I call god the creator, and this is he orr she that doesn't judge us. Thinking of what I need is all I require to get what I want, yet I can cast spells too by thinking of the need and think of the point to create. This creates what I want, thinking what I want as I feel what I need then makes what I can get. This means if you direct your mind by statements or suggestions, the subconscious is what creates what you want by feel.

This in turn uses the spirit, and the activity that creates what you want or created by feel then is what is done. The soul is what guides by the feel what we want into fruition, and created is the point by the thought. This is what I call intuition and the guided thought is instinct, this is just as a habit that you do by feel if you need things to occur. This is a point to the past and the idea to create the future, this is when we create what we think where we think to make the idea. this means we make the future up and that is what we can do."

Written by SH

I hope you enjoyed this little moment of prose, as SH back then wasn't Spellhawk it was something I have yet to define, maybe shell hawk or something similar. So think and you create by the power of the creator.

1 comment:

  1. Phylo sophism

    This view is looking towards the left. The left feel, when grasped upon the wand of the area. Move arm and mostly the wrist forward with flick movement. The direction of the post-AI code of the slippers clacking, but back words. To the (direction) at th (derection) what does the (detection) of da wreck son?. I won't in this case mention.

    I can detect the presence by feel in this place, approach with the approach. This is th nude cornerstone of the community. This is an all come back now. This was the never left, but always front and center, examine th area.

    VC

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *