Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 17, 2017

Think with focus

Think with focus to create what you want, this is thinking for yourself as your feel is there to do things. So think and do as you can for what you want will manifest by what you think. I thought to visit Rome. This is a point that is a cool area or place to visit, so I thought to work with the culture. What I found out is that Rome is going by the wayside. I thought the area was neat by description, yet the earthquakes make it unappealing. So I think I will take this time to make this little idea of a report, that the Roman state is going to not survive if things get bad there. What I mean is this, the volcanoes erupt and people die by the way of lava on the side. This is where you may feel for them but there really is nothing you can do. So I will ciou and farewell till next time and seeya around.

P.S. If you want to piss off the North Korean leader, think their volcano goes off and leaves them with nothing. This is a thought that goes to the crystals of the volcano in North Korea to be reacted to by feel of the volcano with volcanic activity, this is of the north korean peninsula and they won't mind it. They might say you spared them the misery of the state. This uses the power of thought to create what you want. Like create peace if thought, if enough think it then it is assured to occur.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *