Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Thought focus IV

I am aware this is the thinking point to any orgonne, also some unusual orgonne that occurs if I need it to happen or not if no longer necessary.

Think; Think a use and a point comes to exist if necessary. So think this thought before use, the point is made and you are correct by what you feel until proven otherwise. This is a time of the day that your considered or not, except your point and go.

Use; use in brushing is unusual by feel but possible by idea. So think and do if you need the end result. That is the result that is thought to occur by feel.

This; this I think applied today, the thought to occur things is there if you wish to know.

The room; the room exists for those that want it to be, otherwise it ceases to exist by feel.

The cease; the fire once set, ceases the real Giants from existing and that is that.

Chocolate fix; the chocolate fix is able use and nimble fingers. Use is on a chocolate containing bag. This doesn't always have to be done for now.

Work out; things that are there works out by feel, so basically things work out.

What works; Laugh so this will do with what works to settle your point. Think and you know what I mean by now. Think and things are where they are known. This is use by feel and that is all.

User point; the use is done and no bad occurs. This means another success out of the point of recall for later. I hope he gets a prescription for it.

Chris s; he does not mind me. Whatever I do there is no trouble from things or him.

Thought system; the system is like a Linux machine yet based off of the brain and how it works. This only means that they are with an idea by feel.

Mickey; she reacts right and correctly for the moment by fae or feel with idea to create.

Fae; the fae are faery and sometimes willing to help. Think a point and they will respond.

The fee; the fee for all this is applied if you need something that requires money. So think a need and feel to create your desire or not and think then your free.

Merindy; she gets what she wants done, thinking to get this done by Friday she turns it in on time.

Dentil appointment; any dentistry done does not require teeth pulling. All it requires is filling in the teeth. However there is no excessive bruising done, this will be a worthwhile trip. So whatever happens, my fillings don't come out of my teeth.

Dental; I don't get new eroded holes or erosion cavities in my teeth. However whatever occurs, I don't miss my appointment with the dentist.

Lisa; whenever I talk to her I don't feel stress or strain.

Dentist; the dentist uses enough pain reducer and doesn't need to feel like pulling teeth as necessary.

So my teeth are not in pain no matter the point, also my gums don't have infection. My gums and gumline heals quickly. The bleeding dissipates quickly.

Merindy; she isn't nervous about the tour.

Mark; he's not here to stay if you care to know because of the way he acts. He is not bothered to react to looks, he is given his space. He is not there by idea. He works if he can work.

Computer; the computer usually is a brain. So think and the idea is known, if the other intends it to be knowable or you know by what is done. Then you know something. However it doesn't have to be a person.

Set; things go the way they should, I am not bothered by looks or whatever occurs. Everything will be alright, even if it's tomorrow. Just watch yourself.

Setting; the set point is a done deal unless it's not necessary. So I think this is fair enough.

Deal; the point is this, you think of the idea and use it or don't bother to use the point. Those that think to control others will not control others if they don't want to be controlled.

So he or she that is overcontrolling is not overcontrolling. This is a point not done, unless made in idea by fee or feel.

So I think before I speak, otherwise I see this is a point before I work. However he doesn't pressure me and she doesn't distrust me. So he isn't domineering and she isn't too manipulative.

Fixed; fixed a few problems that may have occurred. So I think I will enjoy myself today. Today will be a Superbowl party so I will enjoy it.

See that's if I can think to make things work right. Nothing goes wrong for me. So whatever he does is not a threat to me. However sometimes not being there speaks worse for your actions.

EJ; he doesn't mind me whatever I do and nothing bad will occur tomorrow. I won't warn him of what I do.

Superbowl party; whatever I eat I won't gain weight from as I lose weight by what I do with feel.

End.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *