Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, February 10, 2017

Focusing with orgonite

This is the focus with orgonite that I did. Think to orgonite to create your thought if you need the effect to occur.

End.

The point; my Blu phone always seems to work. No matter what occurs.

Merindy; she didn't hurt herself, this is just as though she was psychically healed. She acts okay and capable to create by feel or activity. she doesn't need surgery.

Mouth; I have enough saliva in the mouth and this makes it to prevent tooth decay and gum disease.

Hurt; the hurt dissipates away.

Bed bugs; the bedbugs go away and were all killed off by fae.

Whatever; I am not crap, I am good at what I do and well an this is done if i am off or not offended by knowing things with the spirit.

I'm an offended person, so this really counts. So please get me off this planet. Thank you for your help.

Sheila; the point she's sick means that she is ill no longer so I think this is done. She however, gets put in a nursing home to be watched over more carefully.

Treatment; she or he will pass the physical. The recovery will last a shorter period of time.

After treatment or leavetime; nothing will go wrong and noone will act out of sorts as per the time merindy is not here.

However the things needing correction are corrected and that is all. So think as you want, this will be fixed. Whatever this is for now and ever don't take advantage of the clients here. Thank you.

The cross; by signing the cross I don't mean God, I mean the creator of energy conscious that creates what we need. This is need to have occur your idea, unless the other does not agree.

The end for now. This is the point I leave and won't stay, so I can go do what I want and not be bothered. So farewell until I return.

The mounting; the motherboard is mounted and connected to correctly. So when the computer is started, it works right even if it takes a bit to fix or the computer self-fixes itself. However this doesn't cost the device or the person.

The working; he or she that works on machines figured out what's wrong and fixes it saying he knows or I don't know so that it eventually will work by doing things with fee or feel.

The video card processor works with the graphics card. Yet I notice an upgrade may be necessary to get my flat screen to work with it by feel. So I will spend as least as necessary. Thank you installer for getting it that close.

Creator or god; whomever, make the right actions be done and cause the computer to work. Otherwise the return may occur.

The return; the return is done and people are happy, whatever the case nothing is wrong. If the return is computer parts, then I get my full refund yet no refund was necessary.

Dark chocolate; Dark chocolate stevia is sent easily to my mail area.

Marks money order; his money order reappears or he somehow gets back his money to pay for his thing by fee or feel soon.

Shock treatment; The creator does this by fee or feel. Mark banks can take pressure and shock as though well. So he gets his money back.

Feel the way; I feel the way you go is the way you end up. So think and you know the way to go.

End up working; the way you end up is how you work, this is done by how you feel.

Grocery tax; the grocery tax will be eliminated. This is despite the shortfalls with congruence and cordiality allowing peaceful relation.

Relation; relations improve and I back off to give people their space. However I won't be overrun or knocked over like last time. So no one is overburdened, their way is their way and no one is too grateful.

Submittable; if submittance is possible then things are good. The machine works and people are with some good idea.

Merindy; she relaxes and works better, this is as though she listens to the right things.

Keeping; keeping things is easy, think and you know by now what is to be known.

Thinking; Think and you create what you feel is appropriate.

Albert; Albus always supports you so this is a must, think to create or work by feel.

Thank you for listening and reading the post, I will update you regularly until I no longer have interest in posting things. So ciou and farewell till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *