Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Seeing with orgonne

Haarp end
This will end the haarp, noticing what is necessary I noted things as they would occur. Until things are not necessary the main point is now done.

Think and feel; thinking as you feel you create as you go, so the point is mute and the haarp ceases to exist by fee or feel with focus. People behave anyway, no matter what you do or what is do om done.

Thought; thought is your own so think as you want to create with the moon. I don't have to be taken on to be near as something else.

End
The end is the haarp signal drops and isn't detected by what you or I hear. The suggestions didn't happen or needed to be followed, that were broadcast by the haarp relay towers. I am not a target by the towers psychics, though I am aware that they might laugh at this attempt.

Other things:
I don't ever find reason not to do things like brushing my teeth and gums. I hope people's response to me are positive and things work out.

So there is no negative actions against or toward me. That is all for this, reading or not I will do what I may. These idea are interest of mine:

Fear; nothing holds me in fear. There is no fearful reaction.

Coming after me; he or she won't come after me for a look. I heal anyway, he and she does not mind the point. So there is no fear and no problem occurs.

Merindy; her body seems to heal by the energy that is there. So she recovers and doesn't need surgery.

The ending; the ending is a point that I watch and that is all. That's if I need to watch it. I am free from that world shown even without giving or having to watch the ending.

Focus; the point is avoided or made then and I see or know what is necessary to do things. However I don't target or bother people.

I am not bothered by people, this as well for the mood I am in I think be nice and they are nice.

I am aware by what I do, that I am doing well so I am well enough to avoid complications. The ice statue is not shattered, if there is one.

Moment; The moment he thinks to cause trouble, he leaves the area so I am left alone. I am alone. That is all.

1800 quit now, the numbers are 1800 784 8669. These are the numbers I got translated for a friend that allow for quit smoking patches.

Quit smoking now; the body responds to create less need for smoking. This is with less stress.

Illness; there is no illness remaining after a healing occurs. So I am, yes.

People; they don't see the need to confront me or make things worse. They see the need for creativity and conform less unless necessary.

Think; the point is made it doesn't have to be made again. Unless you want to make it.

Mark banks; decides to leave me alone.

Thinking; I see whom I get near and know about those that are near.

Think; think a point and you know what to do.

I; the I in this case is a hit to my website. It gets attention to by the right online people, this is with no intention of hacking or bad idea with information.

Intent; If there is such intention, then the site disappears or the browser crashes that linked to it.

If there is such intention, then don't push the envelope or things could go interesting or bad. Further notice could get you in a bad way or indisposition. So think before doing things next time, this is your fault if it goes bad. Don't download it if illegal, that is all.

Typing trick; think of what you quietly want, then think the idea is typed as you mimick typing. The subconscious will explain something, then the idea will seem to type itself.

Threat not; Everything is without threat, think and you go and do what you want. This is as though you think, it is done and do what you want to get things done. There is no threat if not a dog. I am not a cat. So I just think and feel.

Thought; the thought is what is there if you want it there.

Slitting; this does not mean I am splitting my mind, it means I am going away and there I'm gone. I'm sure that you are aware, that this does not effect me it merely seems an affront and I back away.

So don't mind me. Whatever I do I don't react to people if they threat unless I want to react positively or irk by feel is not always done. Think and you know.

The idea is not irritating if it's Chris or other than ricardo but do note ricardo. In idea it's okay by itself. So Ricardo is submitted back to Griffin. That is all there is to this.

The end

North Korea drops it's need to display power and thinks to stop using its ballistic missiles. They did drop their ballistic need however, so we don't have to worry over them. Don't act like the North Koreans. No attack neçssary.

I move out with Jay's help and get some other place. However water causes you to lose weight can cause me to lose weight. This will be fun. So ciou for whenever, gonna go watch something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *