Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, February 28, 2017

For Pete's sake

The point I spoke to Pete and did some orgonne for him, then was a moment that this was done and the moment I listened to him.

This is then a point of idea, to say Pete's sake and do your own thing. Think and you are aware. This is what I came up with for others or myself.

Think; to make this work, think this will work out and Pete's out by feel. Doing what you need by what you want.

Downplay; The trump administration stops terrorizing scientists by not threatening information removal.

The replacement; the idea of the system is replaced with something better if necessary.

The end

The president; he has something to talk about. Think to work and you get a job. That is a point by the feel, so think and you know things by what is done.

Debt paid; the debt is paid by printing money and allowing free credit. This is the symbol of prosperity. This uses their idea and less inflation by feel. This is treating money or credit as though the payment to the national debt.

The sense; the sense of the area is the point you saw, a bloody and disruptive area that disrupts criminal activity wherever it is. All except for downloading free stuff and pirated material.

The ending; the ending is where you can see the time and know the right time to contact people.

The idea; the idea is the simple point that you create by feel and work by the area or different time or place being known about.

The area; This is the area known as the point or place of origin. So you know what to expect by now. I however am with thought.

I won't go back there so I know this is true. So I know this is correct. I think it's avoid or act to go.

So for Pete's sake if threatened, I avoid or attack if attacked unless I know I can walk away. Think to do if you need to do things, the point is not to bother others. If a dog, try to get away and hope they don't chase.

That's how you can deal with them if you run into a dog pack. Where you run away until they stop chasing. That is if you run fast enough, so that is what you should do. Now you can go near that area.

Spending; I no longer follow the god thrift or finance for now.

The end; the ending is the point and the point is the moment that can last until you think it doesn't last. That is the moment in idea.

His trick; the trick is this, the aura can show anything. Anything that you want to show or think about showing by feel.

Visual sensation; This is a point that the body senses can pick up, usually to see or know if you want to see it or as you want to see it.

The aura; the aura can create what you think by emanations with energy or otherwise as you see. This is unless you don't need it to be created.

Just think that thinking things you create. Then you create them eventually if you want to create them, then you create by focus or the idea thought about is from manifestation. This is where your not creating things if you don't need to do things by intention.

The end

The main point; create as you want and use what you can your not being slashed in budget costs. So think to spend wisely and you can create what you want.

The m; they don't exist and people aren't M's anymore. That is simple and the case of a misresponse. So the point I think they can get, I will leave it on my blog.

Thinking; Thinking of value here, I have known that I am different so I will go and I will leave soon. That is all for the main point in life.

Plausibility; However for plausibility, I will need a cover story so those that call me won't find reason to see, that what I say is an unplausible excuse and serve someone else unless I don't mind that point. So I will find a reason to leave as soon as possible.

The excuse; the points of irritation by Ricardo is a little too much so I will go now to avoid him.

The action; the act is cool till I need to do things, that is all there is to this.

The cost; the grocery tax is dropped and there is no exceptional taxation on groceries anymore.

Think; the cost goes down and the cost of living is lowered. Life gets simpler after this, so think a plan and stick to the point.

Thinking a point you will get a response, otherwise your ignored.

Friendly; your friendly so you can get somewhere or get away with things. That is all this is anyway. This is without stress and people can do what they want unless too violent because your in debt.

Think repose; the response is unnecessary, the point is made so your alright and okay with things.

However I am gone, so it doesn't matter. This was just a point of idea if it were true. No scuffling will occur. Stress is reduced by feel.

Thought; though the point was done, what I think is this. The point that was made doesn't matter. So I think this thought is a point to the past.

Unless you don't want to warn people, this is of course the point. Think and deliver, that's the point to this idea. So it gets accepted and passes review.

That is all for now. So this is what I think, I can get things done easily and now things are working out I will ciou and farewell till later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *