Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Ettawa

This is where the point is though as thought this is acid to eat away the body, with a point that exists things so if I think that is not there. Then it isn't so I exist where I think or not think to be there as when I am done. I just passed the 13th viel and am going to the bank now. So I am aware my ideal is still a bit large from things that were done. So I will instruct a viel to clearify the situation then fix it by the point I thought there to work or create with the point to work that corrects problems then create what I wish. Where I is the point the brain's pinneal gland is what does things. Then I think to a point so I thought there is a way then there was or there is something to support me, then there was this is magic by the feel by now I think to work with others so I think I might do so.

This means I am aware correctly stated is if the pinneal gland knows or stops things, then allows what is usually done as I am clear now what is being done with what is there. Then it ceases to exist as things are there instead, unless you wanted some body result or bodily injury or something else. So I think then do what I feel is necessary. This is where the brain, directed by focused thinking uses the pinneal gland with the conscious awareness to create magic, this is sometimes drink or food with the physical plane that all works together on the physical level.

This means when you wish or think to create with magic you create by the pinneal gland, then by now that works psychic ideal or energy phenonemon. Sometimes supernaturally done if below a certain weight that I believe is 170 if focused to create as you think. Where spiritual magic is thought to create creates by our spirit. This is proven manipulation of divinity, where you think then the energy is what or where that forms things as you wish. Sometimes with material energy or purified water drinking, you increase your divinity potectial by activity or actions that you do. So I could lose weight anyway I want, that is indeed an interesting thought.

See that helps the ideal materialize or not create as I think if to eat a larger breakfast, then less lunch with less or no dinner I might go below 195 lbs. So I won't regain what I work out to eliminate. So if you thought to work out then you would lose the excess mass very quickly with focused thought water. Physical magic starts with "I wish" then the thought that could happen, that you want or work for is that what you can speak or think as an affirmation or intention. Sorta like I wish to create less weight on the body so I go below 195 lbs or something similar to that which is now less. So ciou for now as I think this is done, hopefully I don't repeat things by my astral shell.

That I draw in the astral shell by focus as though drawing in a worm body, the worm is it then that was screaming out in the ocean by now as I am aware that is when it screams. Then I work or play to create with ideal. Now its us against the worms in the sea, see to kill the worms you might say that were manipulating us or the environs to my or your directed will. Think the worm instead forms as you go outside, when the worm screams then there is a little snake or worm that is laying across your path that forms instead of the sea worm. This is when the sea worm does a gGod trick so he or she that follows God is there by what he or she is conditioned to believe. Think the creative use so we are creative by what we do, then we can create by what you can see to do. See to think is your own awareness so it doesn't get things to do or create, if you don't think to do it then you could do the ideal if to use things over.

I realize what this is so I will think or say this instead. I am not a believer in jesus. So in God's use by name we draw our worm to create instead of us just as we are divine naturally, the point or trick that doesn't work then fades away as though not there including the God trick it then tries with you. However as if not there is what is not so correct where our spiritual or blood singing, with heart pounding thinking to create we create the god effect or divinity effect. That is think then we create.

So if then you thought something or work with something then its gone if not wanted. So what's written is what the astral shell does, what is spoken is sometimes what the person does. This is a point to the skies then as you think to the point, then the point acts as a source if they want to then you get what you want. The link is thinking you know the source or ideal is the source with or without judgement.

Then you can create what you think by some point, some may not agree as God isn't real anyway we are the point the gods are there as were the gods. Then the worm in the sea is dead by magic. Just remember that everything done by a worm is real, so think carefully to them to do or die off. So when dead then the conscious awareness is your born body, not there in or out think to use the sea by your own brain as you think for yourself.

That you can direct or watch by observation, this is with a willing participant there or creating by ideal this is thought for things to occur. So no is the point where yes is the point by our invulnerable worm or other reason, where sometimes yes is the point where no is the knowledge that is there to support our reason. That is the reason to create with magic then work as you wish and act in accord. Ciou as for now too I am done.

Written by caz, libby, heron

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *