Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 5, 2009

A Wand in general

  To use a wand more effectively, thing it in a pattern. Think it or say it and you can get the result. A gel wand is most effective. as it holds and it bides idea thought to be through the gel as if energy passed right through it. The stronger of the idea the more energy that to add to it to the effect of your own personal energy rising as it is double the effect. This wand if made of plastic a can be made to hold a short charge and pass it like a electron in an atomic model. Its freely exchanged till it effects. Or if made of wooden shelling, it can hold more charge only if used with phosphorus and silver. Otherwise its about the same. The short explanation, the wand holds a charge by inertial energy in an inert structure, not used except for its possible charge prospect. The gel hold of energy is as inertial till its used as in what is for now. 

When your energy is passed through it it activates both and energy is redoubled or tripled thus its active energy. Thats sent out and is the effect in by use. The wand must be able to pass the charge, as per se. Feel and channel the effect, when your wand is in use feel the effect. I feel it in some way to send it more effectively. As In sei dun. As in said an done. Once used, the wand would be as efficient. Its of more efficient use as it is of it and is to do it and only seems to effect those who are willing. Those who are set by base idea are in a set moment. It only seems to effect those who work with it or who are meant to be effected.

  The wand must be won, as you can say to win the wand, earn it from the master or gain it by usage. If its meant for someone its going to be for them. Some masters have to be killed before you gain thier wand as is on his body. The wand must be won .. yes but you don't have to kill the master and you have to have them admit defeat or to say "to win the wand". While it must be defeat by the master and hence the wand becomes or has to be a hinderance or danger as its the force. To win the wand is as a master or it won't work for you. To give the wand away is sometimes winning it.

1 comment:

  1. Can you email me a easier way to do it? because I am so confused

    ReplyDelete

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *