Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Water walking

 
Water walking is the effect of one person running or fast walking across water while buoyed by the magic said person uses as a floatation force. This trick is simple, focus on the water and feel the pit of your gut. Will yourself to use the force of your gut energy to make a platform underneath your feet. The shifting of the air pressure will tell you that you are ready to try. This turns the water that you walk on into a surface of water that can easily be tread without falling under. All this at the pace of a fast walk and running across the water surface. The energy summoned will buoy you upwards. When you successfully attempt this and succeed, you will also be able to fly without a broom. I will say you must be able to swim before you attempt this at all.

  Another way is, you shut your mind to the what you can't do, will to do the walking across water, do the walking. It's a power problem of you blocking yourself from succeeding and the power builds up to be too much.


This is a third way to water walk. Ok feel the energy of ya stomach han an focus it into becoming a platform under ya feet as han energy of force is the gut energy. And think it will cause ya to stay above the water. Then walk or run fast, as to be above the water. Feeling the pit of your gut its to focus han energy that ya feel.


So rewritten for easier understanding, ya should focus on the han energy in the stomach intestinal area and that to focus the energy becoming a platform under your feet...as ya shut ya mind as to what ya can't do, will yourself to walk across the water and then do the walking fast and even run as ya will.

After you do that technique and are unsuccessful....just pretend as you already accomplished it and pretend to be happy and feel good about it...keep on doing this for as long as you accomplish it because you will be able to accomplish it really fast this way....but if you have negative thoughts it your head, or more negative thoughts will come like "its impossible" unless you don't think negative thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *