Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, June 5, 2009

Magic in general

  It just seems odd to me that there's so little public evidence of Magic, even though it's like. so obvious. Not including ghosts...Well yea theres evidence by trying. I know that, obviously, but the way I see it It's just that you'd think that something that's been around since the dawn of time would be ... HARDER TO HIDE from the general public than it is. Something so large is easily overlooked, and it takes spirit and fire /heat energy to do it efficiently its just done to us but the fire energy is drained making it colder around the room area per spell. So its simply not practical under many usages where the physical thing can take its place. Thats just an opinion, but its why magic is overlooked technically.

  I think my view on it is that if it's so easy to spread around false religions, why isn't it even easier to spread around something that's been proven time and time again and has been around since the dawn of time. And yes, when religions start off, they are false. So pass it as a religion namely Wicca, one of the religions least popularly accepted and most often portrayed falsely as 'devil-magic', and Druidism, one of the most mysterious religions but least accepted unless proven good.

  If magic were smaller in size then it would be more noticeable proof size meanining time used in use. Eh, which seems backward to me. It's just the thing of "if it were smaller, it would be more noticeable" I know what it means about time used, it'd be more obvious if it happened faster instead of over time. But still, It's easier to notice a raging fireball, like the sun, than it is a small spark in the distance, isn't it? Using that logic, shouldn't it be easier to notice something that's in effect every waking second of our lives than it is to notice something that's only been around for, what, maybe 2,500 years (Christianity in it's various forms including its secret forms) and designed to be unnoticeable. Its is more noticeable like that. When it is noticed its a mystery. Like a poltergeist being banished by a phrase with an ability and directed by a focused word.

  The stages of magic use reflect it as it seems and will occur. There are 6 stages so far.

  Starting out -To try to achieve the result by any means and get none to some results.
  Between stage -To try an achieve an you get a area around you that seems to vibrate but with little actual achievement.
  Wish stage -To just try and say a word and it occurs holographically, even if limited as a wish its rythmically. This is likely also a music form and worded form or apponent.
  Will form -To simply think of something and its like a will that achieves itself.
  Thinking stage -To think it and it might occur if you need, desire, or croax it.
  Secular stage -Things you do are reflected in live moments in the stage of being indivisual and by it being secular power. As if a prayer.

  Data is in russian form from the idea of where it comes from. Also from various people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *