Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Balanced magic

Balanced Magic is the form of magic that allows very powerful magic users to avoid the magical negative wave return. This can affectionately be called the changewinds. When a person gets touched by them they are changed from within by the return of the magic they spent. The return magic wave can also cause great evil for the great good done. An example of the return wave at work: A great plague was cured in the medieval ages by Odin the God. When he cured it, he knew it was caused by the fleas being clogged by volcanic eruption dust. The fleas kept feeding until the plague was airborne and flea-born. Odin cured it.

The return wave caused Hitler, the second antichrist. He killed mercilessly 2 million Jews by many means through sheer genocidal hate. This to me is the best reason to use balanced spells. The way to do it is to have five or six positive results built around one negative result. For example: one casts a spell of fire to get rid of an enemy. To cast it, said person would get rid of the enemy he hates through a negative resolve of understood hatred. Said person will also make 5 positive friends by having said person's enemy dead. Mainly the enemies enemies are your friends. Said person is suddenly a friendly and honored face to those now friends. Another example is to have a very positive result and another spell right afterwards that channels the negative wave back as a positive result. Do this by capturing and allowing another person to wield, without telling that person that it is the negative energy return, instead that energy is a positive source to them.

Another prospect is to do a spell that uses the negative energy by having a negative goal which gets 5 positive results. It is simpler than it sounds. Say you know of a raging battle in which your favorite side side is losing or a thief who stole all your stuff. Send the negative wind to the winning side of the battle through a link of curse magic to curse the thief to failure or even better, his friends around him. Just doing that will make the world a safer place to you. Thus, channeling the magic into five rivulets of curses will remove the destructive negative wave. Simply curse something to succeed where you know it would fail normally. Cursing something to have more luck has great effect. Spell examples are all through this document.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *