Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, March 15, 2024

winning magic

This is where you think about the others you effect and cause by the soul things to be as you think they want. This is in effect, done by feel and created is the point you desire.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think.

Focus; focus, create, think, and made.

Pd; Palo duro is a place people can come to by feel.

Think; think and you know what to do.

Ritual; the rites are good, so if you want to do them..then you can.

Think; focus, think and create that is the rite way of living.

En

Rite of recall; this can make use of a lit candle. this causes the memory essentially to be recalled as a memory that is there.
Rite of summoning; this can make use of a candle. this causes you to summon things or idea that exists where and when you want it to exist.
Desummoning; this uses focus. think the being is unsummoned, then think it goes to heaven by willing it to calm and go to ascend. Otherwise you can make it go to hell by banishing it with your will after thinking to dismiss it. 
Turn head; this takes will. this is where you think about the idea of creative thought, and see yourself turn your head. 

This is where you focus and think you rejoin your body. As you turn your head your returned.

Think; the effect is a point, what you do is respond if non hostile.

Robbie; things go correctly for him no matter what.

Mist summons; this is used for memories and you can summon through time with energy what you desire. This includes the living.

Solar flare shield; this is the creator that makes us protected by light energy from solar flares and things not liked.

Order; they don't screw up the order no matter what. The order fro Walmart is delivered to me no matter what and quickly..

Deep focus; this is breathing in and out, thinking to be in trance. Think of what you want and suggest it to your self and you more easily get things done. Hear a loud noise to 'wake' up.


En

Thought; the more you fight it the more you give in, peace will be there and here.

Moose; he no longer thinks I am a lier no matter what.

Moose II; he no longer hurts from pain no matter what.

Honesty; I am honest no matter what.

Ending; I move on in life and things work for me in the end.

En

Gas prices; they go down in price no matter what.

Wolfheartfps; he has luck and his game works no matter what.

Webcam; wolfheartfps webcam works no matter what.

En

Paul t; he gets his money in the mail by USPS..as soon as possible..I also get paid 70 today no matter what.

Moose; he trusts me no matter what.

Taken; what ever is taken is not caught, no matter what.

The; the end of this is where you get what you want..no matter what.

Bedbugs; they cease to exist in my room, no matter what.

En

Weight bomb; think about gathering Sweets and handing them out. They won't know where the weight came from that they gained.

Paul t; he doesn't mind giving me money no matter what.

The trolley; it's not held up any more..no matter what. I get to my destination no matter what in time.

Correct; things go right for me no matter what.

Things; things just happen so think about it and it will arrive in the end.

En

Whatever; what ever the case, there is no opposition in me doing it..

Thought; the same thing is different every time so I can remember it.. other than that it doesn't repeat.


Ashley; she gets her finances situated as quickly as possible no matter what. She doesn't get kicked out of pd1 no matter what.


Things; things will work out for Ashley no matter what.

En
Antwaine; he answers my texting or calls no matter what..

Weight; the body weight goes down quickly no matter what by focus on lessening it. The weight stays off.

Zero; the bank account closed and I keep my money elsewhere.

10000

Stacy butts; she answers my calls or texts no matter what as quickly as possible and has no extra stress.

Coldness; think about it, the idea is lack of heat in the air. This is cool in action.

En

10; antwaine can send me 10 no matter what. He also answers my texts and calls no matter what.

Thought; the thought is not distracting them unless I need it to distract them..no matter what.

Anti steal; this prevents anything you don't want stolen not to be stolen..no matter what. The conscious of the place prevents it.

Long range strike; this is where you strike at a wall and think the energy of the strike goes to the targets you want to hit or heal. Once you do, the targets will be surprised by feel. That's as they receive a hit or healing from nothing.

Long range effect; this is where you think of the area or target, needing a result that the creator causes to exist where you want it to exist 

Ashley; she gets helped by those she called no matter what..she has luck again.

En

Snake mirror gate; this is where the mirror gate activates, and snakes in a oval appears and you are there where you want to be.

Appeals; trump appeals gets a bad result with his case. No matter what.

Ashley; she has luck on her endeavors..no matter what.

Isley; there is no weight coming back to me no matter what that I sent out.

Judy; she doesn't mind what I do or did.

En

Memory; the memory problems of myself go away and doesn't return..no matter what.

Thought; the moment that you hold and then you get to hold things.

Things; the holding of things you get in measure.

This; to hold in something.

Transform; the moment you hold in something and the body changes by feel to be thinner.

En

Flatulence; the point is if you fart you release gases and that lowers your body weight no matter what.

Flat; your flat in the stomach no matter what.

En is; as I you are if you want to be.

Another; another fart coming up and it's going to be massive.

Focus; the focus is there you think it's done 

En
Ashley; she wins against what she fights against..no matter what.

Weight; my weight is lessened by feel and I have a flat stomach no matter what.

Free; I am free of this body and can do whatever I want.. if I think not then it's not done.

Polar ice caps; this effect is cast by the creator to cause the north and south poles to freeze over again quickly.

Famboy; the point at the end is what are you familiar with to create by use.

En

Delivery; my Walmart delivery arrives and I get the delivery no matter what.

I easily did 8000 steps.

Rune master; think of what you need and trace a simple picture in the air as you think it will create itself and you make with a runic sigil with a empowered drawing.


Surprise; Any surprises I am prepared for no matter what.

Tweak; this effect is a spell that causes winning magic and you are the winner.

Think; the effect is a concept, what you do is what you want to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *