Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, February 20, 2024

misfit magic

Misfit magic creates what you see if you don't intend to get something and make it look good. Think and you know what to do.

Some spells

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. So you know what it does.

See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells that you like as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time, the effect happens for the energies will surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think.

Void; we are in illusion, it's called the matrix. It's really nothing there except energy, that is utilized by the mind to create visions of what we want to see.

Weather; the winter weather ceases itself and warmer weather takes it's place except for the north and south poles. No matter what.

Delivery; Walmart makes it's deliveries early today no matter what. I get the delivery they sent.

Thought; you know what to do with the energy so you create what you need by what you want.

Walmart; they deliver my deliveries no matter what to me quicker than usual with no problems.

En
No matter what I manage to get enough exercise done.

The point; I manage to get things done and with clear focus no matter what.

Ih eh ihm; this causes God to abort the child or effect you get from spells done by Muslims.

Il eh ihm; this causes cancellations of disease and illnesses.

Il uh huh; not much known about this except it can cause I don't know responses.

En ub en

In weight; no weight. Hold in stomach and think weight reduction as you drink something.

En
Thought; the kill is the thing, truth be told you don't have to die to get a cancellation of an answer or argument.

Spend; I won't spend too much no matter what.

No matter; no matter what I end up lessened 60 lbs.

Focus and love; think of the idea and you get a good ideal result.

Enn

Debra; she doesn't mind what I do and is willing to take me to the store on demand. She no longer avoids me no matter what.

Focus; no matter what people don't mind what I do or did.

Whatever; it's never too cold for me to walk around outside. No matter what.

No matter; no matter what I don't include more eating I include less eating instead.

Weight less; this you do as you eat less and exercise by feel.

En

End
The stranger is able to get to her meeting no matter what without problems.

Guilty; I feel no guilty conscience for doing things.
En

Slimmer; I am getting slimmer no matter what.

Focus; the focus is there, energy levels up, this is the end of the line.

Deadly; deadly force is not required to handle the point of experience.

Think; the point is expression that allows for the idea you want.

En
Space x; they have a successful launch no matter what.

Burnt out; I am no longer burned out of watching the bg3 game or exercising no matter what.

Joe Biden; he wins no matter what is done. same for the other Democrats. All except for the corrupt ones.

Em n; this means condemn not and make with in a point of expression.

I am aware; awareness floods your mind and body then it creates a knowledge of everything.

En
Beware; the trash is there don't come near unless you want to clean it up.

Shape shifting; I can change form as I think of the figure and focus to create the change.

Incentive; this spell makes it so the targets get reasonable replies, that's to cause them to accept what you offer and you get something in return.

Rng; random effect

True life; the restoration of the body to perfect health. Then, reviving the target you restored to life.

Nurse practitioner; I get the meeting over the phone with oak Street done easily and successfully no matter what.

Concentric; think about it and you get focused enough to do anything you decide to do.

En
Oklahoma ice; the Oklahoma ice melts easily no matter what happens.

Oklahoma ice storm; this is where the ice storm over Oklahoma doesn't happen.

Supreme Court; trump is not given immunity no matter what.

Kubuntu; I can load opera developer no matter what.

Opera developer; they manage to make it work again no matter what is wrong.

En
Alina Bologna; she gets all my extra weight.

Affordable connectivity program; they do extend the program by feel and I still have it..no matter what.

Internet and cell phone..; I can easily afford the cell phones and Internet no matter what.

Incoherent; no longer incoherent, this means Biden wins.

En; the end is surprising..think about the moment and it could occur.

En
Kingdom; the kingdom of heaven is no longer on earth and the planet stays a democracy no matter what. So no kingdom on earth.

Nazism; no such thing exists now, so go on with something else.

Ubuntu; they finally fix their snap problems no matter what.

Tooth; I fix my tooth no matter what.

End; think and it's done.

En
Things; things are not tough to my mind no matter what.

Energy; wolfheart feels like going to helsin in the druids grove. No matter what.

Transport; this is summoned energy by feel that it's there. then you will the energy to shift you to some area you need to be.

Sheila; she allows the inspection of her housing.. no matter what.

Loss of weight; I manage to make my excess weight disappear and not come back on me. No matter what.

En
Klarna; I manage to pay off all my klarna debt no matter what I do.

Pictures; I can always find the picture I need for free no matter what.

Loss of weight II; all my unwanted weight disappears off my body and doesn't come back on it. No matter what.

Weight loss III; all my unwanted weight disappears from me and doesn't reappear no matter what. This is no extra weight even if I get exercise or no exercise. This works even if fatty fatty fatty is said.

Cassandra; she doesn't mind what I do or did no matter what.

En

Cassandra; she gives me the response I desire no matter what. I get the clear tub..

Entertainment; they that see something happen makes what they can for entertainment.

Mail; the mailman comes as early as possible and  brings the mail I need. No matter what.

Speed up; the mail event comes early on and I get my mail and packages no matter what.

Cassandra; she responds to the current management and tells me her answer.

En
No go; think about it and you get to go do what you want.

Tote; I easily afford another tote for putting things no matter what.

Bills; I easily afford all my bills by what I get and earn.

Items; I easily afford all my items I need by what I do or get.

Money; I get double or triple that of my bills and items I need. No matter what.

En
Katrina; if she does my inspection, then she passes me no matter what.

Charge; the charger used to charge the phone works no matter what.

It's; it's an idea the creator makes and if you need it created it's created.

It's in; it's in idea you get paid for your service. No matter what.

Biden; his brain stops shutting down on him and he gets better with age no matter what.

Improving; the cost of things lowers by feel no matter what.

En

Thought; this is a good point to end this meeting..ciou.

Wolfheartfps; he no longer is resisting by retaliation my thoughts and he does what I want no matter what I do.

People; they don't mind me no matter what I do or did.

Travis; he doesn't mind what I do or did. No matter what.

Will; he doesn't quit being our manager no matter what.

En
Travis; he accepts me no matter what I do or did. Even if drunk.

Felicia; she gets better with either a new apartment or her apartment improves. No matter what her life improves.

Ricardo; I no longer look like not act like Ricardo no matter what.

Debby; she takes me to the dentist on the 6th..no matter what happens.

Walmart; they arrive and I get my order no matter what.

En
Centurion guardian of faith; this is where you think about an ancient guardian that is of your faith and it has 200% health. It strikes out at any target you want targeted.

Things; think about the idea of being in a vacuum of space. Think and imagine it, what you want is given by the void of space. This is a manifest done by feel.

Looking good; I look good no matter what I do.

Psych doctor; he will see me quickly or quicker than usual and allow me by feel to be as I am no matter what.

Train; the train in Edmond gets done quickly no matter what.

En
Republicans; they no longer torpedo the migration bill.

I get; I get to the dentist appointment no matter what and they accept me..

Dentist; the dentist does a good job and I feel no pain. My fillings stay in no matter what.

Bathing; I believe in regular bathing so I am always clean.

Focus; the focus is there to be sane and safe. Thinking you know allows you to know what to do.

En

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *