Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Monday, February 5, 2024

Boundary magic

 Think the point to get the point, this is done to set boundaries. That you express and the person talked to could respect, as you set a boundary. The idea is you respect me and I have less stress. This is boundary magic. Some spells follow.

Some spells:

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for idea with the effect and that's use of the trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is done in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

Energy protection; This energy is programmed to create by idea you think to the energy, the energy consciousness is creating what you need. WHatever machine that doesn't work will work no matter what.

Ugliness; if you think your ugly. Don't. You can be whatever you imagine.

Think; the thought is understood, its what you think and need others to understand.

If it mentions heavyweight I am no longer heavyweight no matter what.

no matter; no matter how much it goes up in weight it goes down the same or double as the weight lessens I gain even more ability no matter what.

en

Love n Hatred; This is energy channeled by the soul and spirit into causing weight lessening and healing no matter what.

muscle weight; No matter what, the muscle weight lessens and I am left with lesser weight.

ensign; this is a special rank, that isn't normal.

think; if you think you get what you want as it is mind over matter.

enjoyment; I enjoy what I think is good..

en

Acceptance; I can always accept what I know or see in life.

Winter storm; the winter storms of january is cancelled! This is an effect of the mind to cancel out the white stuff or sleet that falls from the sky.

for dnd

Thougght; think of the round being 1 minute outside of battle.

Summons; This summons whatever you want to summon, no matter what unless you don't need it. It has 100% health, otherwise your stats and ability to create with energy that you send to it.

Draining; This is the rubbing of the spirit to the target body, that drains the life source of the target so that the target is lethargic and doesn't move..for 1d8 rounds in battle or until you no longer desire this effect.

Unrelenting storm; Think of the idea and create a storm of energy, that strikes unrelentingly the targets for 2 rounds and no concentration is necessary. also you gain 100 temporary health for 1d10 rounds or 1d10 minutes outside of battle.

Inspiration; Each successful action gives you a inspiration point and you can use them for an additional reroll.

item: Gripper boots; These boots are tough and rubbery that are water proofed, think and they can even grip ice or snow as they have spikes on the bottom.

item: Gripper gloves; These gloves fit whomever the wearer is, and its a smooth warm leathery feel with rubber gripper pads. Whatever you grip you hold.

Walking bomb; This is where you walk around and send energy bombs from built up activity energy. That's going to the area you want to effect with the targets in it. That is where you focus energy and let loose. You create a fiery bomb effect by feel.

Walking bomb II; This is where you think about farting and your body lets one loose in the area. This happens as you walk or are still. This distracts the target for 1d6 rounds in battle or 1d10 minutes outside of battle.

Area of effect; This is where you think about the element and it is there as you want it to be there. Then, it's there by the power of the soul using the creator to make what results you get. However, this can even effect those with sanctuary in an area effect. Where, there is micro and macro effects. The micro effects are small targeted effects, that effect a target. They deal more damages by x2. The macro effect causes normal damage, yet more targets are effected by feel. Nonetheless, whatever you choose to do, know that you create what you want if you need it..

False hope; If you think of the idea and make it sound good, then it is accepted by the target or targets and they do things for you.

Crazy; The point is with focus, think and you know what you can do. This spell causes the target to say insane things. If the target mentions things that are insane sounding or things without proof, then they are taken as crazy. This is a -3 to their charisma and charm rolls.

Bomb object; This is where you create with an item that you leave or throw somewhere, that means you send the energy that you build up by doing activity to the item. Then if you channel the creator's energy, you cause a energy bomb effect by it being near the targets.

Peace song; The sounds you make cause peaceful interactions. That targets no longer want to fight you.

Eggo; This is the effect of creating with an idea to goad someone or some targets to make mistakes and die from it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *