Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Some new spell point

 This is a point in idea where I look over my thoughts and think of what I want to happen as I state the point to create the point I think and my thought program the energy I send forth to create things as a spell.. this brings to mind the power of words. This is where you think about what you want and intend the result as you will the results with a point of manifest. Stating the word or phrase creates the result by the subconscious making what you say with the thought and energy you project. This is what I thought:

Mail; the mail delivery comes earlier  than usual today with no stress done by feel.

Packages; the Packages to be delivered today to me are gotten by me earlier than usual.

Passed; I pass my room inspection by feel very easily today.

Nothing; Nothing bad happens to me today and tonight or any day.

Luck; I get very lucky and t his luck lasts a year or more.

Behavior; I behave like I got 9 hours sleep last night.

Computer; the win 10 x64 machine finishes updating itself.

Mail; Paul gets his check in the mail tomorrow and pays me what I am owed.

Manager; she finds it in her time and schedule so she can do the inspection of rooms today as soon as possible.

60 day challenge; the weight will come off, the 60 days of exercise can work as you drink 128 ounces of water per day.

Suspect; i am not suspicious for anything I do.

Precedent; they don't mind the president for breaking Precedent.

Your the next stop; the Amazon delivery is now your the next stop.

Weight; is the effect to lower in mass the body and then the weight reduces by feel.

List; pineapple packets, garlic powder, tartar sauce no high fructose.

Larger men; they are now giants by feel with the point of consideration.

Normally suited men; they are normal in appearance and able to do what is necessary.

Normal; this appears to be me so I shall work with what will come.

Normal women; beauty in a successful fashion, so they are able to do what is necessary.

Thought; the thought behind this is obvious, think and you know what it is.

Ponderous; this is US in idea, think and you know what to do.

The role; the Golden role is useful, so they willingly accept it by feel.

Who is this? This is me, the one that actually writes it.

New cases; the new covid cases are not spiking by feel and the illness goes back to lessened amount.

The olympics; the cheerleading sport for the Olympics are allowed in the games. They are held and America wins gold.

Held; held is the position, so think and you know what to do.

Allowed; I am allowed on day and sight.

Raging; no raging here, think to stay and chat or do what you want.

Interesting; the thinking i have done is the point in life I observe.

People; they don't mind what I do.

Larry; he finds the jewelers screw driver I loaned him.

The store; shell station accepts my coins and gives me a fair exchange.

Democrats; they seek fairness by feel.

Amazon; the shipped package by Amazon.com comes earlier than usual today to me.

Joe Biden; he gets reelected by feel. However he does is better by feel.

Inspection; the room inspection is passed by feel for me and Paul t.

Electricity; the bill i don't have to pay. I manage to keep it below 130 dollars.

People; they don't mind what I do.

Lockdown; another lockdown doesn't happen by feel.

Delta; the delta variant and covid-19 no longer spreads.

Ymeno; the creation doesn't attack people.

Amazon.com; the Amazon delivery i get today by feel earlier than usual.

Mail today; Paul Truitt gets his check in the mail today.

Out of session; the congress, if needed will come in session and things will be completed.

Recon; the reconciliation comes out on the floor and gets voted on and passed by feel.

Wakeful; I am going to remain awake for the rest of the day.

Inspection; the manager does the inspection and I pass.

Mistakes; any business Mistakes are not done by feel.

Sword cane; no more delays and unexpected changes are done to the ups delivery. I get my shipment sooner than usual.

Sabrina; she comes earlier than usual to bring me to the bank.

People; they don't mind what I do.

The twist; the twist in Senate doesn't keep the vote that passes the 4th stimulus.

Breathing; when Breathing i don't gain weight.

The delivery; the cane delivery happens by ups today or tomorrow.  This is exciting. Hopefully today it is done,  so I shall wait on the idea to complete itself.

En en point; the point of idea is gotten by feel. The short breathing doesn't happen. Heat exhaustion no longer happens.

The procedural; the procedural recon is enough to pass the 4th stimulus.

Fortune; my fortune doesn't turn against me.

People; they don't mind what I do or did.

If en then I did.

The congressional house; they pass the 4th stimulus; both parts before September with no troubles.

Recon substitant; the recon bill is passed into law. The roads and bridges is passed into law before that. This happens as soon as possible.

David in #12; he needs me to go to the store for him.

Russia; Russia no longer tries to blame the US astronaut for soyuz leak of 2018.

Sheila; she needs me to goto the store for her.

I a; I am thee you will not weigh like me anymore.

There; there is no resistance to passing both recon and roads n bridges.

War; all wars are negated except on the drugs..things will work out better now.

Mail; Amazon delivery delivers my stuff today earlier than usual.

Not; not to keep running into things by feel.

Inspection; I pass my inspection today by feel.

Mgr; the manager does my inspection sooner than usual.

Sheila; she doesn't mind what I do.  I am not minded for what I did.

People; they don't mind what I do.

Discord; there is a server called discord yet there isn't chaos discord. That is all.

Sheila; she likes me again and does what I request.

Guaranteed; think about the idea to get or form and state 'guaranteed ' and the idea is formed or gotten by feel.

Mj; she forces sheila to move out. There is no firing or resignation of mj with this.

Sheila; she doesn't mind what I do and goes along with what I think or need with agreement. She doesn't not like me anymore. She doesn't mind me. Sheila gets worser and finds herself in the nursing home. This is en.

Mark; the point is done, think and you can get what you want with no stress and bad luck or events you don't like.

Jimmy; he stops wanting to get things for her unless necessary. This happens sooner than usual.

En; the effect is the end.

In the end; the effect is okay..think better for yourself so you don't create blame for yourself.

Such endings are sweet partings..think and you progress in life.

En
Sheila doesn't suspect me of anything,  so think and you know what to do. I am not scum in her eyes. I am immune to her actions.

Things; things work out by feel and are released from the holding.

Target; I am not a target of Sheila and others.

Think; a thought is there and its what you want known. The idea is a point done by feel.

En
I think that is fine, you know who you work  with by feel.

En; ending

Surprised; the surprise is there.

I; I don't mind what Sheila does.

I; i: I don't mind anyway.

David elliot; he needs me to goto the store.

Delays; the stimulus Delays don't happen by feel.

Inspection; I pass my inspection.

Paul t; he finds his lost things.

going to kill it; not literally stop but take advantage of by feel.

Done

Sheila; she doesn't mind what I do or did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *