Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Newer era

 This is a point of some newer era that I saw with my 3rd eye.. think you see it and you do by the power of the third eye.

Spells; Some point for spells; the left side of idea is = or ; that means effect activator, and right side is definition. This is where you say the idea for the effect  or trigger word and look to read the definition that the subconscious does by feel. See that's how this works, if you think about the effect and don't need it, then you can cancel out anything that is existing except other spells as though you will the effect to exist. So if given enough time for the energies to surge and do the idea for you. This is in effect by what is what where you think, so if you don't mind I think I will go and do what I need. However, by what you don't want to happen won't occur, except by ghost. These are the things I think are possible here.

the work; the paperwork is easier to deal with in order for her to get to where she can more easily get things.

the worker; they then can discuss and understand what is needed, so think and you shall succeed.

focus; the energy of the moment is dismissed, the point is a concept, do what you want.

focus II; the focusing technique is think of the moment and realize what is said at the time. State what is said and you are "there" mentally. State what you said while not there, then you return.

the point; the president is mentally capable to be the president still.

en

the house vote; the 4th stimulus recon precedural passes by feel today.

trolls be gone; the trolls on youtube are gone, so enjoy yourself.

en

done deal signed sealed; the deal is done, signed into law and affirmed.

otherworld language;

fon = fun

is = kiss

i = eye

lo = below, lower

eo = up, upward, rise

eit = eight; weight

on = phone

in = not; nothing

no = know

it = shit, stuff

see = sea, ocean

a = no

ay = yes, say

e = energy; bioenergy, body energy

at = eat, ate

ink = drink; drunk

unk = ankh; hunk

ank = kill

aye = flow

ate = stop, stopping point

me = I

fun = funny; hillarious

ar = far; arrange, arrangement

go = go; going

to = too, also

c = see

pyro = fire

cyro = ice

hydro = water

aero = air

gebo = earth

um = summon; call

wo = word/s; worthy

oy = annoy; annoyance

iv = live; living point

ec = wreck; accident

oa = road; street

et = etcetra; otherwise

en = end point; then

ong = longer; last

oc = occur; relocate

ego = mind; thought, understanding

id = subconscious

hat = what

ad = trade

od = odious; odd

li = like

tr = train

tru = true; trust

or = order; word

ea = each

the = there, their

pwn = own

ow = now

ok = look

av = have

t = it, he, she, him, her

adh = adjust; just

pl = play; playing

ou = you; your

ed = head; guru, leader

am = game

ard = card

ho = hard

eas = easy; easier, easily

mid = middle; mediocre

hi = hit

g = get

ast = nasty

ex = sex

em = female

al = male

ut = shut

y = stay; staid

act = exact; create

of = off

ba = bade; based, dark, darkness

lang = language

lot = allot

cha = challenge

mu = much; must

il = illegal; alleged

la = legal; legalize, law

be = obese

if = sniff

end = slender; slim, slight

nd = behind; ass, association

ick = sick; illness

fig = normal; normally

ly = really

init = end of it; initiation, beginning

don = done

ov = over

amn = money

ill = bill; illustration

ann = anmity; allowance, funding

ish = character; wish, allow

1-= number starting at 1 going up

inf = infinity; forever

ak = make; creating

ug = bug; bother

es = scale weight; judgement

ugd = judge; judging, urge

orl = world; worlds

ift = shift

avt = gravity, reality

app = appreciate; appreciation, approach

per = perceive, reality perception

th = the

old = older

oun = younger

le = same

ua = whatever

dis = disease

del = delivery; shipment

fam = family

gut = good; light, lightened

os = lose

ow = lower

en

annoyance; I no longer annoy people.

focus; the point is made, if you think about it you know it.

paul t; he gets his keys and cellphone restored to him sooner than usual.

en

focus; the end is this, the world is done and you live 2 lives one here, one there. This ends by feel.

\

the windows update; the windows 10 is updated by feel quickly and successfully.

windows 10; my win 10 works and the hard drives still work no matter what.

en

the budget reconcilliation; they submit it to senate by the 15th.

relief; relief point is granted by the feel that is there. More stimulus is there. People hurting are taken care of with a point done by idea.

en

the point..; think what you like and the third eye will get it to you by influencing the energy of the moment.

writing stuff 

manifest; This is all in a quick point of manifest. So the idea is your "Able to make a point", this in context means your able to manifest a thought. Will the effect by thinking of something like generating money, where your thought is creating the effect and thinking your god makes it happen creatively. I call it the power of words. The more you repeat the idea the more it manifests. This is for quicker manifestation, if you intend the manifest to be quick. If you don't mind the wait, then do it however you want.

weight loss; I believe if you appear to weigh less you eat less, so listen to weight loss music and you lessen your body mass. If you lessen it enough, you naturally won't eat as much. Thus, you weigh less after a week of doing that idea.

binge control; In binge control you get some food, then hold off as you eat half and save or throw away the rest. The thought you think is the action you can do. If you think about the point and state what you notice. Then, if you intend to control your binging, you stop eating. 

energy food; The energy in the food is absorbable, Think to absorb the food energy and your soul or spirit causes the flavor of the food to dissipate, this happens as you absorb the energy by the power of the spirit. That makes the food unpalatable and undesired. So basically you really don't eat it.

addition; This is a point in idea where I look over my thoughts and think of what I want to happen, that's as I state the point to create the point I think. Then, my thought program the energy I send forth to create things as though a spell.. this brings to mind the power of words. This is where you think about what you want and intend the result as you will the results with a point of manifest. Stating the word or phrase creates the result by the subconscious making what you say with the thought and energy you project. This is what I thought.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *