Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, April 4, 2019

Make work

This is a point that creates by itself. The point is made by stating the idea you need. The effect is the subconscious creating what is done.

Stink bomb; the idea is done, however there is a stink that lingers behind.

Not minding; people don't mind what I do.

Ricardo; he leaves people alone and doesn't get beat up.

Deism; the deist believes there is a higher being, that created all things with the help of others. Whatever you think he or she will give, sometimes by request, he or she will give to you what you want as you think it's with a need.

The creator created us with the help of all things and beings, he or she made us as a living memory. The point is a concept and what you think or feel he or she will do is what occurs by feel.

What you think and feel he or she feels, that's if you think he or she feels the point is necessary or otherwise is felt. So this means the deist is using a point of reference.

See that is creating feeling by the subconscious mind. That allows the creator to make what you need where this is desired and the subconscious uses.

This is where the spirit that exists sometimes with things and goes through all things, this being is the planet consciousness that will create what is needed using the subconscious to make a manifest of the point you desire by feel with the creator.

That is where the spirit is creating what the subconscious mind needs. This is where you direct the subconscious by expression. Then the creator can create what is necessary using your need.

So think of the moment and you can create what you think as a need or a feeling is done, that's if there is a point to do. If you don't feel or there is no point.

So then you can create by statement and that is what the subconscious makes into existence using the influence of the creator. That's the creator to a deist, so think what you want as a need and you could get what the desire is by feel.

Payment s; whatever I am owed I am paid no matter the point. This happens with no stress and unless I decided otherwise.

Keto diet; this is a high fat and moderate protein diet except you can have no bread and your drastically reducing carbs, that is with almost no carbs and thinking to eat only protein and good fat. You can eat bacon, eggs, cheese and whatever you want without fructose.

Except for fruit though, fruit you can not have as well. So after losing all that weight, think to slowly reintroduce carbs and work off the weight by exercise or workouts. This is the key to the maintain ence to keep off the weight.

One thing to note is the keto crotch, this is where you create weight loss and get a bad smell in the crotch area. However it goes away by losing enough weight and getting to the maintenance of a lower weight.

So no worry's, their is likely chance that keto crotch disappears. Enjoy the diet though, this diet actually works.

Maintenance; the maintenance guy gets to replace or repair my kitchen light.

Robyn; I think I will do better if I do well. So I will cause better vision by this idea. That robyns vision improves by feel.

Whatever; I am healed by the time of 1 minute from now.

Angela; she wins her SS (so  cial security) hearing.

Chris; he she doesn't get beaten up.

Think; think in a focus point and make the idea you have occur by needing the point to happen. This is an escape from the plane.

This; think of what to give and then touch an object. This gives by transfer of energy what you need to give away. Mention the idea and the object does the point. This always works, and thinking about things creates a result.

Mickey; she has the money that I am owed. This happens with no stress.

Money; the money comes in to my hands. I am paid by what I do. Work comes my way easily.

Traffic; the traffic gets better. So I stopped it.

Mail; the mail comes earlier by feel and brings the mail, that is possible to come. The mailman brings Kelvin, don avan and Mickey their check.

Nonfat; this is where you think or say "no I don't gain any excess weight" and the weight melts away from your body. This works intuitionwise by the spirit, and this uses the idea that you have what you need.

Things; think a nd know, things get resolved. This happens without stress.

Candy; the more you eat candy, the more you eat sugar and that means the more your conditions flare up. So that means eat less sugar that is eaten, you can act better if things are less stressful.

Yoho sports watch; it starts working suddenly as it had stopped.

Results; if you have no intention to do so as you speak the idea then no point is had and there's no results done by the expression. All acts of spoken violence don't happen.

Definition
Fa = fat; this doesn't come upon me as I think to do the right things. Otherwise whatever causes me to gain weight doesn't occur. So I gain everything back except for the body weight. My double chin disappears by feel or sym bol.
Fe = far; far enough to go.
Fi = find; findings (fie), fire
Fo = for; forward
Fu = fume; fumble, smoke, smokey
Fy = fit; in shape
Squi; squish or press flat
The; The idea or point.
Loy = Louie; left
Ryf = Ralph; right
Uku = Upchuck; spew, send forth, curse
Cono = Copknock; certain style of knock.
Zez = disease
U = no
Uu = never; not
Suenof = certainly; Sure enough

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *