Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, February 26, 2019

The text

This is the text that is done at will, that uses the subconscious mind and thinking that it worked. Feel free to use this list by feel.

Extra 1tb; the extra 1 terrabyte micro-sd card does not wear out. It works by feel with what is done.

Think; the idea works and it does by what is done.

Think; the idea is what works for me. Then you create by manifest with what you think or need by feel.

Mail; the mail comes with packages early today. This is easily with no extra stress.

Cold; my dripping nose turns into non drippy nose. Then my cold disappears.

Time; time speeds up by feel and even if you perceived slowness you are still going quite fast.

Allergy; the allergy doesn't effect me by feel. Also colds don't effect me as well.

Energize; I am well and energized by what is there or what I do.

Mail; the mail comes earlier and so do the packages by feel. This happens with no stress by fae or feel.

En; the end is what you imagine or need to occur. This is the end of the money script.

Ice shocker; tired? Drink an ice cold nutrition drink. Then your shocked icily into waking.

Boron citrate; this natural chemical is produced in the blood and reproduced on need.

Runny nose; I no longer have a runny nose.

Mail today; the mail comes earlier and things are delivered.

Another mail day; the mail today comes early and I get my packages. This happens without extra stress.

Farts; whatever causes me to have farts no longer has me with farts.

Entry; think about the person to enter their personal space, that's by making a sign and this sign you think brings you by aura energy into their space. To leave their space think your leaving through the aura, and think to make use of a symbol to cause this effect.

Mindfulness; noone minds me for what I do.

Plant leaves healing; You just have to take leaves and put it on the wound and concentrate the energy over to the plant to get rid of it with nature.

Mail today; the mail comes earlier than usual and I get my packages due today.

More effective medicine; put the medicine to use, think the energy is focused from the disease that goes as energy into the medicine. Then the disease or illness disperses more quickly with an enhanced medication.
That even works with plant leaves. Just place the plant leaves over the wound and focus your body energy into the leaves. That is all you need to do with the thought of healing. This is the replacement theory by feel.
This allows even water to be used as medicine. That is medication, this is when water breaks up the illness. Even thinking the medicine will work without doubt would help it work better. That's putting the thought of energy into the medicine for you.

In essence, this will describe the placebo effect. One is only limited by one's governing beliefs.

People; people respond positively to what I do and I even get a response or two.
In the end; In the end I get what I need as I think of what I want or feel and need it done.

Subconscious manifest; this is where you think of what you need, so as you need it or state the desire the subconscious does the idea and manifests a result.

Bacteria; the bacteria cures the illness and iched points. This causes lack of itches.

The disease; the disease cures itself and things work out.

Eye killer; abort the eye killer and things work out.

Falcon 9; the falcon 9 rocket succeeds in launching the payloads into space.

Illness; the illness disappears and disperses into energy.

Aches; the aches of the body disappear and this means it dissipates into energy.

Definition
Nilpy; nitpicking or focused with questions that can be too much.
Niy = Nippy; colder
Coch = Billy club
Cyl = Call; predict, focus and put your voiced out idea.
Ce = Cell; communication device, charge or ranged phone
Plu = bomb; explosive
Flia = flica, Flicker; blinking
Alita; creative, machine like
Corny; overused
Kem = kemis, Charm; charisma
Any = anye, analysis; analyze the moment and you understand what you need or what occurs.
Vami = Vermin; rodent/s, mouse, mice
Cullycuddly; soft and dependable

General rule; use e for w and you can pronounce things right. X for c and you get things correct. This is a general rule for lucky charms.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *