Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Wednesday, February 13, 2019

relaxing hand and wrist mudras

This post came from an Oranum.com's blog post here.

Yoga Mudras for Relaxing your Wrists and Hands
written by Oranum @ http://blog.oranum.com/author/oranum

Mudras – cure imbalance
We live in a culture where we type and text a lot, thanks to smart devices. But, there’s a small problem. The proliferation of technology has forced us to use certain parts of our body more than others. This causes an imbalance of sorts and harms those very organs we depend on. There is such a thing as excessive use, and our bodies cannot handle pressure beyond a point. Mudras can help.

In this blog, we’re here to talk about the fingers and wrists specifically. In this day and age, we are dependent on our fingers and wrists to get a lot of the work done. Whether it’s typing out a report or simply texting someone, our fingers/wrists probably get used more than any other limb/organ in the body.

So, is there a way to avoid the stress and prevent any damage? Well, yes. There are certain yoga mudras you can practice to make sure your fingers and wrists are in good shape. Let’s take a look.

Mudras – Interlaced Finger Stretch
This simple stretch helps out your hands and wrists. You aren’t even required to stretch your neck or back. The mudra is carried out by interlacing the fingers of your hands while placed in front of your heart. The palms must be flipped outwards, and the hands must be stretched forward, almost rounding your back. Then, drop your head down.

Now, inhale and lift your hands up to the sky. While doing so, lift your chest and chin. Then, exhale and release. Keep repeating this. After a while, switch the grip of your interlaced hands to bring the other hand on top. Then, repeat again.

Mudras – Hakini Mudra
This mudra balances the left and the right halves of the hemisphere, thereby, improving balance and thinking. Also, it helps dexterity and finger strength. To do this, join your hands in prayer form. Now, open the palm, but keep your fingers touching. The idea is to create a ball like structure.

After you do that, bring the fingertips together very slowly and open them up again. Keep repeating this for a while.

Be sure to listen to the Katt-100.5!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *