Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Friday, February 1, 2019

texting with a file 3

This is what happens with the effect gone wild. What is listed here may surprise you until you understand the idea. Enjoy your day as the suggestion works for you.
Think; think of a moment and create by needing it as you state the effect with one or two words in summation.

Money; the money builds up in funding until I put it in the bank. Then it builds up again.

The fifth; the idea of the fifth dimensional time space is where nothing is wrong. The place is positive in feel, then the point is done. This is how the fifth dimension work s. So think what you want.

So then if you need it to get the result, you need an end result you get an end result. This is in an aspect, that allows you to do things. So realize what you need and you can get what you intend.

Attack; I am no longer attacked by spirits or the consciousness, that can be object consciousness.

UI; So get this, the cure spell for tiredness is ui. Pronounced oo-ee.
As I am do in as much; this is where your dying off the need to eat in as much food.

Thenk; thank in energy what you need to do by feel.

Work in as much, do in as needed; this creates longer life by feel.

Do in as much, your health is restored; this allows you to do in things as much as you like and restore your health.

Work in as much, do in as much; this creates the need that works things by feel.

Fre; free, freedom and carefree, this spell is Dutch and to say fre to gain that easy. Pronounced fr-eh it stands for what means free.

Mail; the mail today comes earlier than usual. I get my packages, if possible and they are delivered. The packages are sent and I get the mail and packages early on by feel with no stress. I can easily wait for the mail today.

Things; this need I have will abate by the time I drin k or eat something. So I will do what I can, things will work out better and be normal.

Definition
Uhuh; agreed or I doubt it.
Ays; I agree or oh yes.
I agree; I am agreed with what is there.
Ayuh = healing; this is healing lungs.
If = sniff; done
Atoye = Authoritus; this is where you think to focus on knowing and creating by writing. Then you create the idea in written form. Resist the urge to write at least once, then you cure the need.
Spinone; spend thrift, thrifty
Recess; go back.
Pretty; very
Lit; neat, cool or nice
Down; all
Pat; right or correct
Spat; spit or bad moment. Think no spat happens to keep it from you. This doesn't keep money from you, however so you keep gaining funding. That is all I perceived, so enjoy yourself and ciou or farewell until later.  Goodbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *