Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Saturday, December 15, 2018

Chelen

Chelon - This is the concept of human actions that grow the soul. soul growth experiences, which every human should have a right to experience and grow by performing them. That is where performing them for a human (thus disallowing them to perform them) is a breach of the right, such as bringing themn into a world and doing everything for them so their spirit grows fat and lazy. The pragmatism of the action rests in the ability of the action to grow the soul, so chelon means this. This is such as actions that humans have done for thousands of years in pursuit of survival - the walking in harsh conditions, procuring food and shelter, actions that prove to the self the self worth and so cause the spirit to swell. That is when forbidding these actions or making them unnecessary will stunt the spirit and make it sickly, so even if the pragmatic action is performed for the person i.e they are given nice food and shelter.

The spirit of the person will still suffer as the action was not performed or deserved by them - this is the feeling, but it is the lack caused by not performing the action so no soul growth occurs. See chelon are acts of self-sufficiency and courage, that are success in face of adversity or conflict. This is where overcoming or enduring conflict in this manner will bring health to the spirit, that is where some people would prevent the person. This is thinking that they are doing a good thing for them by doing so. So without performing chelon the spirit becomes timid and afraid and restless, this is done as it cannot assess its own strength. Then it will under and overestimate it, that means this is becoming unstable as there is no gauge of their actions. So in people that are in apathy or depression due to soul illness or other physical illness, encourage them to perform small acts in the manner of chelon as an effort to restore the spirit. That is possible to help even if these seem inconsequential, this is seen as they can build to larger actions.
by yemeni

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *