Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Think and do

Think and do what you feel is right, this is an ideal rule to or these idea set as reality hacks.

As always, the reality hack is done by reading or thinking the point and deciding to create it somehow, even if it's by spirit influence.

This could be reading a point with a short description and a long description, separated by ; (the non logical and) and you use the short description as you think the long description.

This is what I came up with:

Game play; Andrew will play a game by feel with what is there.

He; he thinks to work with what is there to create with the idea to do. No stress is there to react to by feel. This is thinking to do what is necessary.

She; she thinks to make with working by what is needed to be done. She does what is needed to be done.

End; the end of the moment is the idea that is wanted. The weight is not gained back. Usually by walking.

Other things:
Think; you do things then intuitively you are knowing in feel or thought and do what you think is best.

Killer jinx; the curse that keeps coming back and causing killers is ended. Things are normal and without the killer jinx.

Haaiah; the angel of balance and light. This angel can bring you out of a bad situation. I think she can make you appear as young as 24 and thin, that is if you need to appear so youthful.

So quit; smoking? Quit already, it is a nasty habit to get into. Deny by feel the need. The need is not there to do.

Think; think what you like, then you might get the point.

Focus; think to focus your will to create what you will to exist.

Create; relax, lets get to know each other and if a new experience, you can create a new reality for yourself.

Medicine day; So on the next shot day they have the shot and medication on time. That is all for now.

Bananas; I get enough bananas by feel.

bad luck jinx; The bad luck jinx ends now, this is by the creator and haaiah the angel.

The message jinx; the message jinx that causes the similar message or messaged idea to come to the phone is ended, this is the end of the point. Enjoy yourself. Ciou.

Other idea:

Companion; We can have a companion. We can choose the temperament.

Irish parfait; this will be made by Andrew and me. Hope it's good.

Thesis control; the thesis is based on control of oneself to work through others and create what you think to make better things work out. This is powered by haaiah the angel. This is in an effort to make things better for all.

Thesis allocation; allocate or allow them to relocate by feel, this is allowed by what you think to do.

This I think or know, that is what you know is by what you realize or know about. So think or realize what you want and it is there sometimed. Be careful what you in specifics ask for.

Gaming; by haaiah he or she wins by feel. So we won with no pressure. However I act as if not influenced. I will not have played if it will be bad.

Return; I think I will return now and make it seem as if nothing bad will happen. The bad luck streak ends now. This will be interesting since I know what will happen.

Allowance; I will allow what will come and as it suits my purpose, so I will an go and do what I need to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *