Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, August 3, 2017

Interest point

Think things are going to be peaceful, then they are with peace. This is the general rule of thought.

This is the idea: The interest point you might say, but by leave of acceptance for what is said I thank you for your basic idea. If you accept it, then that's good enough.

The point you might get off from this is think as you like, you get what you want. Think what you need and the need is felt, then the point is either given or ignored.

This is how orgonne works, the machine is the idea, where it's the energy generator and you think the need. The energy does the idea you think by your thoughts guiding the moment. That is how some things can spike in energy by feel if you think to the point to create the moment. Stop when you feel its not that fun or important to do.

This is what I came up with:

A game; He or she wins his games. This is with or without any pressure or stress.

Games; I win what games I play, this is with no pressure or stress.

Printing; I can print for 10 cents a black n white copy sheet, 50 cents a color copy sheet.

Fear; I fear noone by feel. Yet I use wisdom and caution by idea or activity. I do not fear intimacy any longer.

Idea; I am and do what is in idea unless not necessary.

Chris m; whatever keeps me here no longer keeps me here, this is if I wish to go and Niagara falls does not keep me coming back here.

This is a short ceremony that was done on a certain day, and can be done by two or more people.

On to the other ceremony:

The cleansing on focus and then use of essential oils will naturally complete this one. This begins with one and ends with many.

Other things:

The angel of communication; ihaal consaen is useful for communicating with others what you need.

Ihiin highn saen; this is insider area by authority with what creates.

The end; the end of the rite, where you focus upon the four corners of the room with a lit smugding sage stick.

Other idea:

She; she gets better. Things work out for her. She is more balanced.

Overwatch; Andrew wins the game and his team improved. He's not pushed into alcoholism. Things get easier, he loses interest in alcoholism. He doesn't keep dying, whatever hero he chooses. Alcohol doesn't effect him by feel.

Bad luck; the bad luck ends now, there is no more bad luck. The right people are chosen. His or her losing streak is finished. He and she wins their games.

Inspection; Andrew and I passes his inspection with or without my help.

Car deal; cordel makes a good deal. Andrew returns and lets me in without pressure and doesn't feel tired.

Black star David bowie; get the album. Work things out.

The exchange; exchange the need of alcoholism for better magic as a sacrifice. So he thinks to go and he does better, this is done even though he doesn't think to win or lose. He acts as though he gets enough sleep.

Objective; Andrews team gets their objective. They get their win everytime. Overpowered characters that are against you aren't any longer. The play of the game is showing normal things. Things you do allow you to win.

Visiting; Andrew comes over and opens the door to let me in and I can visit with him. This can be caused by a symbol drawn to do what I need. So if you had water or fire nearby, think near the element that it forms the effect of what I want. Then that is all I need to do. You can enhance the moment with lit candles if you want to go so far. But, this usually does what I need.

So this is as though a candle were lit. The right suggestion were made at the correct time to do what I want or need. This is not used against me. If it were used against me, then he or she will stop.

Mae; she gets over her anxiety and the anxiety never reappears. Things work out for her as she does things.

Relaxation; relaxing is fun yet nothing to do, so this is done for passing the time. So I will go and do what I need.

The end; the end of the moment is matching a point and doing things to make work with what is possible.

Ciou; so I will ciou and farewell till next time. Seeya.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *