Seen use by creative abuse

Look to friend me on my facebook page or look at the bottom for my Discord chat page, if still up, that is also here if you need invite and here if you are already a member. If any abuse is there think to stop it then the creator stops what you don't think is necessary or don't need to work better. I think or not and it fits the point, so you see the point you so if you think, then your focus can know what is there by area you think. I figured out you aren't a mental target if you are thinking that your not otherwise thinking your one makes you one. So lets hope that works as you wish.

If you think you're a personal or mental target, stop then think to do something else as long as it's normal. I think i figured out my real illness, If I think to do or write I won't if I panic or if I allow things then I can write the ideal. So I will write as I think or will and I don't have to be there to write it.
This is where I think as you want to do things, or work until I don't need to do things as this is use of this. I think this is a blog based off my past life, working with memories that I happen to remember.

Here is an appropriate quote of the day: "Something I realized is that spells and magic don’t work if your soul determines it isn’t best for you or your growth... that’s why some magic works for some people and doesn’t for others. Some can grow wings some can’t, that memory just came to me because I tried to do it." -pup


Just updated; Angel's Magic article.
Click any button to open a new browser window.

Thursday, September 17, 2015

ideal situation

The area is energy by feel, think then you are aware. So when you are aware you can create peace by the point you do or don't do to work. So forgiven is sone ideal you think to work that is positive treated to bot really have some effect. Such as love that you think is work to create or divert to keep or leave with peace or not effect the area.

think a second to lose mass; this ain't yours In a second flat::an in end ending I think to work yet can't unless this I wish to work. so the creator creates jobs the ability is what you concede or think or work. I see things for a point there you could forget to create other things. so think to create or you won't want to work. unless you don't need to do things. this I think is interesting curiousity. I think I will stop here to work so I know I will get a job by the point I feel. So seeya around.

forgiven = for you give them then something is there. with thinking you create or are given you are positive then repulse by aura energy the demonized spirits. this uses cern or magnetic circular pulas pulse energy that is energy particles to create a barrier through atra, thats emotiob readion, sometimes aura energy or collide by area energy that you think will collide or no longer collide by the circular magnetic energy with the creator or not used ideal. This means link to positive material energy for a positive experience from the creator with some positive space or creator realm. Think a negative ideal to attract a negative energy from the demon realm.

water drinking; drink 7 to 10 glasses with water that you can use 8 oz glasses for to keep off weight or lose weight with warm water, otherwise use cold with warm water so use is to not have hunger, dealt with otherwise by a leaf of spinach or basil or basil lemon to sooth hunger. use the leaf to soothe hunger with warm water to break down fat. this is what works if you have edible leaves or use is cold water.

icebox cake: heavy whipping cream, flavor, cookie rounds. whip the whipping cream with the flavor then till stiff. place a few rounds on a cake pan, then place whipped cream to place more rounds then whipped cream till a cake form is there called a mold. place whip cream around the large cookie with whipped cream then refrigerate or cream freeze. this makes 5 to 10 servings by feel. think to use then you are free. so its not there to make you fat use substitute sugar if you want some sugar.

told off; you can be told off. this is just a thought. just think positive. think you can form reality by some area example or thinking that is activity. the ideal is then you think the example to create a bigger or lesser effect. so not depending off the example you can create things as you think. as ice breaking apart or ice dissolving in water is dissolving weight as though body acid causes the fat stored to dissipate then you are slender.

that is how you can use magnetics to do this by the area feel you think then you create by particles. thinking this then you create by feel the area feet position to create, the movement that you create with is activity to cause the movement. the point then is to think then use so the correct position is to work with others, ideal or your feel then is their point is done or not noticed. Black tourmaline or adventurine is a great neutralizer rock, that acts as an absorber for negative energy and wild chaos.

think as you are somewhere else; seen is the user working by directory or dr enfrank

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1472537946408100&set=o.189964061072976&type=1

this is for ideal byproduct or fruit use or medical use. this is unusual concept. drug working feel by user feel.

med use; think no need to no longer need unnecessary medicines. this was finding with the true ideal that you can use herbs or ginseng to cure anything if mixed with oregano or basil. this works if the body or brain signals don't degrade where the mental person still or otherwise gets her or his meds. after the point or as the point exists is the fact that they are well. think med use then what you don't need or state I don't need this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *